You may also like

I have been an allergy/asthma patient of Dr. Sweet's for about 20 years and concur with all the positive comments about him and his wife/nurse Susan. I have recommended friends and family to him and they too rave about what a great doctor he is. Caring, knowledge, easy to talk with. It will be a sad day for all of us when Dr. Sweet closes his practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr. Sweet is an incredibly intelligent and honest physician. The world needs more doctors like him. I wouldn't be here without him. 5 stars does not even begin to cut it for the amount of care I receive by him in and out of clinic. He's one of a kind.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I went to Dr Sweet with a cough that i couldn't shake or figure out what it was, Dr Sweet listened to my lungs and did some tests and diagnosed me with Asthma and several allergens he has always been on schedule and takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Sweet has been God sent to me. I had been up coughing all night (bronchial, the kind that won't just go away without treatment) and emailed him at 3-4 in the morning and he or his wife has contacted me first thing that morning to see what I was up to and answered all my questions. He never quits trying to find the answer to your problems. He even follows up with an email a couple of days later to see how I'm doing. Last February was the worst and I thank God that he was there for me. I fear the day that he retires.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr Sweet was our gp for many years, what a great doc. He gave up his family practice a few years back, and made sure all of his patients had a new doctor. Thats just the kind of caring professional doctor that he is.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Sweet runs on his own schedule. Monday Tues Wednesday only. From Sept to April. Your best chance to get a hold of him is through email or phone message. He is looking after his patients and doesn't always answer the phone. But he WILL get back to you. totally agree to all the other submissions. knew my daughter had hives and wanted to know more, turns out she is highly allergic to many things. Once we dealt with what we could she has turned from a cranky child into into a happy one. She was really irritated. It required the use of inhalers, noses-spray and allergy pills. But i am happy to say we don't have to use them to often now. Except during specific times of the year. Dr. Sweet does not overbook. his full attention is on you.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr Sweet is amazing and always has time for his patients. once we communicated through email when my son had a severe rash which emergency doctors said was a food allergy. Dr. Sweet told me how to treat it for it wasn't a food allergy at all but a viral virus. he is the last of his kind and wish more doctors could be half as efficient and caring as he is.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Sweet and his wife Susan are truly amazing people. When I first met them, I had what I thought was a "cold"; well that cold lasted forever and Susan kept telling me to get tested for allergies. I always thought every allergic problem I had was from "smoking". When I met them, I had already been a non-smoker for approximately 1 year. I finally got tested and sure enough I was acutely allergic to many environmental things. I have been a non-smoker for 11 years TODAY, and I had started getting shots at the end of October 2009. Dr. Sweet thought they would definitely be more helpful than just pills, sprays and puffers alone. While only 9 shots into my regiment I am truly feeling better than I have in many years! Thank you Dr. and Mrs. Sweet, with that very important information and finally listening to Dr. Sweet, my family physician and family members to leave my overly-stressful thankless job I was in I am truly on top of the world! Thanks for everything you've done for me!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

he is the best dr this city could ever have caring sweet that is where he got his last name from it will be a sad day when dr sweet retries i hope not for a long time yet you are number one in my eyes and alsways will be all us alleregy people love ya take care and have good holidays you and your wife deserve it

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

He is simply the best! i went to other doctors around Manitoba and Ontario for my allergies and they all looked at me like i was some freak. Bruce knew exactly what i had and gave me a solution that very day

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Bruce Sweet's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been an allergy/asthma patient of Dr. Sweet's for about 20 years and concur with all the positive comments about him and his wife/nurse Susan. I have re..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sweet is an incredibly intelligent and honest physician. The world needs more doctors like him. I wouldn't be here without him. 5 stars does not even begin..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Sweet with a cough that i couldn't shake or figure out what it was, Dr Sweet listened to my lungs and did some tests and diagnosed me with Asthma a..."

July 31, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "P7A0" to "P7A 4Z6". Address has been updated from "None" to "63 Algoma Street North". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18073457555".

June 3, 2015