Ratings for Dr. Francois Malan

only Dr ever who explained blood work results to me-always takes the time needed-extremely thorough and very kind an caring! Good sense of humour too!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Malan is an outstanding example of all that a family doctor should be!! My family totally respects Dr Malan's knowledge which has led to accurate diagnosis and treatment. He always has time when a consult of importance is necessary.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I have known Dr. Malan since Dr. Mabel retired. I have several health issues which take alot of care and time.Dr. Malan takes the time to help you understand the issues and always does his best to help you out. Always greets with a smile and front desk really try to fit one in for serious health issues. Dr.Malan has fought for me when others left me gave up would be the word. If not for this special doctor I don't think I would of been here to see my 4 grandchildren be born. I thank him for having faith in me to use his vast medical knowledge keeping me here on earth. A terrific doctor thanks Dr. Malan.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Very knowledgeable about health and makes you feel like he really cares about you as an individual. With multiple health issues I have come to know Dr. Malan as one who will find an answer for you and follow you through your health issues. Truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Nice guy. Horrible doctor. Would not recommend going to him. Not trustworthy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Good family doctor, also very good businessman. Will tell you only some information but the whole truth will keep for next visit...

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

my previous doctor retired and I went a while without a primary care physician. I received a call from Dr Malan's office and told they could take me as a patient. I was ECSTATIC and after dealing with this doctor for a short while I feel I am blessed to have been accepted as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Malan fails to listen to what is really happening. He pushes his agenda regardless of how I am feeling and does not address what he does not like to deal with. Consequently, I have been under extreme discomfort and distress for almost 5 months. As I am a senior, I am horribly unsettled about this, and wish with all my heart that Dr. Mabee was still practicing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Malan always takes extra time and care to address any concerns I have. He is extremely knowledgable in his reponses.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Such a great doctor..very personable, knowledgable, and thorough!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015