Ratings for Dr. Cheryl M. Burgess

I had an appointment at the Annapolis office on Friday, February 7th with Dr. Burgess esthetician. I left work early in order to make my 4pm appointment. I arrived at the location at 3:50pm which is located in a strip mall on Jennifer Road. The office was closed. I immediately contacted the Washington, D.C office before 4pm and was bounced around the automated system. I just hung up with the receptionist this morning asking to speak with the office manager. She responded she was busy. I explained to her my disappointment from Friday. She asked me several times what was my name and informed me that they didn't have an updated phone number. She never once asked me for my current information and would not let me speak with the office manager. Finally, after sharing my disbelief in the way Dr. Cheryl Burgess conducts her business, she never once apologized or asked if someone could return the call the apologize. I will not make any more appointments with this office.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Cheryl M. Burgess's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Pacificare