Ratings for Dr. Nagy Brady

Dr Brady is a PRO, very meticulous, puts you at ease . His clinic is impeccably modern. The staff are considerate, well trained. Strongly recommend him!. A patient for more than 10 years and always satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dentistry is an Art and Dr Nagy Brady is a PRO - he is highly competant, meticulous and an attentionate person; with his dedicated team, he shares a genuine good spirit. One of a kind Dentist!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Brady and his team are not only friendly and efficient but they make you feel comfortable. I've always had a fear of dentists as a lot of people do, but for the past 4 years I can say that I almost enjoy going to the dentist now. (Almost!) Wonderful environment and very knowledgable! Highly reccomdended.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I am scared of dentist but this one is the best in town. He does magic. Been with him for 8 years and I am still extremely satisfied with his professional work. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Simply the best. Effective, honest and not painful at all! :-)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Very helpful and doesn't not charge you anything just to get money from you

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

If you're searching for a welcoming, productive and efficient clinic, it is the right place for you! In other words, no matter how old you are, you'll get out of there satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

The best dentist I have has in my 20 years in Canada. An artist. Soft spoken, mild mannered, really nice person. The rest of the staff is great too.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have seen only older comments and I would like to confirm that the very good atmosphere, the professionalism and the smile are still there. Our entire family (4 people) sees dr. Brady since a while and we do not have any complaint. We recommend him to whomever is looking for a routine dentist appointment, or an emergency treatment

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

An amazing dentist and person! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014