Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Chase

I was extremely nervous about having a hysterectomy along with pelvic floor reconstruction! After postponing for several months I chose to undergo the DaVinci surgery with Dr. Chase a month ago. It was such a smooth and almost painfree experience that I would highly recommend such a talented surgeon! He explained the whole procedure thoroughly before and followed up with me aferward assuring me of a great result.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Chase performed robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy on me. Great job, very little post op pain, easy recovery. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

In January of this year, Dr. Chase performed a robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy on me at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Words can't describe how incredibly pleased I have been with the care I have received from him and his staff, and how happy I am with the results of my procedure. He has an extremely caring and attentive bedside manner, never seems to be in a "rush", is both pleasant and upbeat, and I feel absolutely 100percent better since I had this surgery. I can't BELIEVE how little post-op pain I had and how quickly I felt better. The staff at Dr. Chase's office and at the hospital were all fantastic, and everything from the time I walked into the hospital until the time I left, was as smooth as silk. I would highly recommend Dr. Chase, New Hanover Regional, and the robotic lap hysterectomy. My only regret is that I didn't get this done sooner!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Chase recently conducted a hysterectomy using a invasive procedure with minimal discomfort. He has a great bed side manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I was very disappointed with my experience at Dr. Chase's office. I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment however after filling at my new patient paperwork and sitting for 45 minutes I had not been called back to be seen. I asked the receptionist at the front desk "about how much longer my wait would be?" After checking with nurses she informed me that it would be another 10-15 minutes before I would be called back. She told me that their standard waitning room time for their office was about 30 minutes. 30 mintues would be understandable on busy days or days when they are short staffed but it is completely unacceptable to me as "standard". As I was waiting to be called back there were about 7 women that came in the office all checking in for Dr. Chase. Obviously Dr. Chase and his staff does not value the time of his patients. I would not recommend him to anyone that values their time. If you are considering this office be sure to allot 2-3 hours of your time for your appointment, most of it will be wasted sitting n the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Chase was able to conduct my recent hysterectomy using a minimally invasive procedure, with minimal discomfort. He has a great bedside manner and was very responsive and helpful during the post-op and recovery process. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Chase's for almost 12 years. He has always handled any problems I have brought to him with true concern & caring. He recently did a laparoscopy to remedy a pain issue and was not only successful but my husband can't even tell where the incision was in my navel.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

dr chase has a poor attitude toward medicare patients. he was abrupt and had an attitude unlike previously when bluecross was primary for me. i am not looking forward to the new obama health care if this is the result.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

i had a hysterectomy done by laproscopy. dr chase did a wonderful job with my surgery. i left the hospital the following day with pain medication that i never took. dr chase is a keeper.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Chase is a wonderful OBGYN - he knows what he is doing and has a tremendous bedside manner. My delivery with my second child was calm, controlled and easy.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Timothy L. Chase's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1991)