Ratings for Dr. Dennis C. Fitzgerald

He was the absolute worst supposed Doctor ever!!! Went through 3 surgeries, had infections, almost died!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

He may have been the first to figure out my ongoing ear problem but his bedside manners need work! He wanted to cut a hole in my eardrum and put a tube under local anesthesia only, with which I wasn't comfortable. I told him I'd prefer not to be awake and he responded in a combative tone, "I'm not bringing you to the OR!" I have no contradictions to GA and have had it three times this past year with no problems. I continued to tell him how I felt but he just said i could take klonopin. I don't want to take klonopin because it won't make me unaware of what's going on and I'd rather have a professional sedate me. While I told him I'd think about it, there's no way I'm letting someone who doesn't respect my feelings to cut a hole in my ear. If you are extremely anxious like me, he's not the doc for you. However, the medical assistant Tyrone was awesome, as was the woman working with him at the front desk (don't know her name)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr Fitzgerald treated me for diagnoised Meniers Disease. I went through a vigorious protocol and eventually had a endolympatic shunt put in my ear via surgery. Dr Fitzgeral LOST all of my records and now I am suffering from tennitiveness and major hearing loss. I am a 47 year old female and the lack of respone and care from him is ridiculous. He has failed to respond in regards to LOSING MY RECORDS after attempts over 1 year to obtain these. Steer clear of this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Dennis C. Fitzgerald's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Kaiser-Permanente