Ratings for Dr. Ronald Temple

I have been going to Dr. Temple since 1984. Dr. Temple is a great dentist. He makes patients feel relaxed, His work is superb. I have had to have different procedures over the years and he has always informed me what was necessary and explained it all in detail. A great guy with a wonderful staff. Thanks Dr. Temple!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Temple since moving back to Toronto in 1986 (wow I am getting old LOL). It was the best medical decision I have made. He is extremely dedicated to patient care. He always does exceptional work and does it with humour and kindness. His staff are also excellent. The office is pleasant and I always enjoy my visits. Grateful to have such a great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Been going here for a very long time now. Very professional well run clinic.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I've been going to Dr temple for 20 yrs. He makes the experience enjoyable, for what it is. The staff are extremely helpful and I have never had an issue in all my years as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Excellent dentist! Have been going to him for over 20 years! High recommended!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Temple all since I was a kid so 30+ yrs. I've never feared going to the dentist bc of who he is - warm, kind and capable. He really looks out for you, trying to minimize costs where possible while doing great work. He recently did some work for my dad and I thought it was going to be crazy expensive but it wasn't - I suspect he gave my folks a break bc they don't have coverage. I am so happy to be a patient of his and am not looking forward to some day in the future when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have been a very experienced patient of Dr. Temple for 30+ years and could not be more appreciative of the relationship. I would unreservedly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is a wonderful dentist. Family has been going to him for many years.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Temple is the prime example of a caring, warm, funny dentist. He has taken care of me and all my teeth for years, plus that of my family. I'd highly, highly recommend this practice to one and all.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I moved away from Toronto and lost the best dentist in the world - Dr. Ron Temple. Those people that wrote negative reviews have no idea how lucky they are. He scales your teeth the way they should be scaled. He is thorough and careful, and does excellent work. If a little scaling upsets you, wait until you get an inferior dentist and have to have real dental work done as a result. Ron truly cares about his patients. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014