Ratings for Dr. David P. Sniezek

David P Sniezek, DC, MD is an extraordinary and unique pain management provider. He is the ONLY MD credentialed provider out of a dozen and a half I have seen in the past 7 years to put me on the table, [first dorsal side up then ventral, clad in my special anti-nociceptive shear to the waist panty hose over hi-cut panties and a sports Bra], with my husband present, who actually give me a through hands-on-physical-exam (HOPE) which revealed several overlooked pathophysiologies which have since been successfully treated.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

WOW! This doctor has an extraordinary knowledge of physical medicine and mechanical diagnosis. He is both a Doctor of Chiropractic, and a Medical Doctor board certified in Pain Management and Rehabilitation. I have never-in-my-life been so thoroughly and completely examined, and correctly diagnosed. I was referred to Dr Sniezek by a full Professor at the George Washington University School of Medicine, who said he was an exceptional physician for musculoskeletal pain issues. I can tell you for a fact that Dr S most certainly is, what he is purported to be. If you have pain issues that other doctors minimize and/or dismiss on the basis of MRI’s, CAT’s, and X-rays, do not hesitate to see Dr Sniezek for his opinion and treatment suggestions. On top of that the Office Manager’s name is Precious! And, she really is. And, as to the black lady at the counter whose name I can’t pronounce, in fairness to both her and the spirit of the practice, I believe she should be known as Delicious.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. David P. Sniezek's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1983)

Benesys