Ratings for Dr. Susan G. Manella

Is very had making an appointment here, it keeps going to voice mail. Every time I go I have to wait for at least 40 minutes before the doctor comes to see me!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Have to say I cannot thank Dr. Manella enough for finding my problem with my anemia. After going to another doctor for sometime the office staff was horrible. and you waited for hours. Dr. Manella's name was given to me by another one of my doctors and I can't be more impressed. The office staff is pleasant and the doctor is the one by listening to my symptoms took the proper steps and found out that I had Lymphoma in my bone marrow. I am now going for treatment. Again if it wasn't for her I don't know what would have happened to me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Excellent. Staff is amazing and professional. Dr takes time with you and is very through.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I started as a patient with Dr Manella 13 years ago, when she was working out of an office in Weston and have followed her to Pembroke Pines, where she now has her own practice. Even though she is a great distance from my home, I will continue to have her as my primary physician. She is just that good! I have always been seen within 10 minutes of arriving, she is extremely thorough and never rushes through an appointment. I have never had a problem with the office staff. Perhaps some of the prior comments were regarding the staff at her previous office. I recommend her to everyone I know. Once you meet her, you will love her too!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Manella for nearly 5 yrs now. She is compassionate and very on top of things. I have never had a problem with her office staff and when you need an RX called in, it is already done and waiting for you at the drug store.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Manella's for over 10 yrs. She is FANTASTIC!!! she is caring compasionate and understanding. I have followed her for a reason. I have refered many patients to her office to whom all have been satisfied. That being said her office staff is not the best. The front desk seems very preoccupied with other things besides the office and the patients. That unfortunatly makes her look bad. IMO if your looking for an amazing Doctor I would recommend her 100%. I hope she looks at the comments left and reevaluates her staff

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

dr manella is great! caring listens to the patient. i feel i am getting great healthcare from her. the office is amazing so beautiful. and the staff is very pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

TERRIBLE office staff-two times in one week alarmed me with false information-nobody knew what was going on with the process for my ultrasound or MRIs and then nobody was kind enough to call me back when I was upset about it. This dr needs to lose her attitude and not avoid people when her office makes mistakes

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr Manella is absolutely incredible.Her new office is beautiful and the waiting room is more like a Ritz lobby. Her staff is outstanding. Dr Manella really CARES for her patients. I would reccommend her to anyone who wants a 1st class Dr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I wouldnt know anything about seeing this doctor, I cant even make an appt. The phone has been busy for the last 2 hours! That is horrible. Is the receptionist on the phone with her boyfriend?

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Susan G. Manella's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL