Ratings for Dr. Tarek Chipperfield

Dr. Chipperfield and his staff definitely know what they are doing. I had reservations in going to a chiropractor because of all the horror stories I've heard. Dr. Chipperfield is professional and passionate about what he does. Everyone there makes me feel welcomed and comfortable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have used multiple chiropractors in my travels. Dr. Tarek has helped me for about 10 years now. I was referred to him from a co worker. I actually ran into an old phys Ed teacher of mine and discussed my back with him. He argued with me to try his doc, lol eventually we realized we were both talking about dr chipperfield. Caring guy, that takes more time and listens better than others I've tried.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Chipperfield for many years ( I think a7 now) and he's always able to see me in a pinch and help get me up and moving.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have been going to Dr Chip for about 13 years for various injuries and general maintenance as I am very active. He has gotten me back in working order every time. A couple of times I called him right after I injured myself and he found a way to squeeze me in on a moment's notice. He is careful with his adjustments to ensure the area is well warmed up and will not force an adjustment that is not ready to go (which is more than I can say about other chiropractors; I went to someone else when Dr Chip was on holidays and this other chiro forced an adjustment and I suffered for the next month likely from the resulting nerve impingement more than the original injury itself; I ran to Dr Chip as soon as he was back). He cares about his patients and is very thorough. He will not want to see you more than he feels is necessary for treatment (he very well could but does not). I have referred him to many friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Chipperfield now for a few years with a very bad lower back. Sometimes I have seriously put it out. He has been successful in putting it back and basically maintaining it in order that I can function relatively pain free. He takes his time and works hard at explaining what's up with your situation. He is very professional yet personable. He comes highly recommended by me. Greg Shaw

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

has no idea about actually resolving long-term chronic spinal muscle pain issues using chiropractic unfortunately and took me a while to figure this out so was expensive attending numerous times hoping he did know.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He's absolutely fantastic and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Christa is also a great massage therapist and Danielle is such a delightful administrator. A really wonderful office environment.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Have seen Dr chip for over 12 years. When he first started out, only chiropractor I would ever go to .The best in the business. Learned a lot from Dr Seibel.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

My folks see him and about 2 years ago I had an accident at work that left me barely able to walk on my on feet. My parents said go see him and see if he can help what you got to loose but maybe more pain lol but It was good pain. I was walking with a cane before seeing him and unable to take a step with cringing it hurt that much. I started out with seeing him every 2 weeks and now I see him once a month. He truly cares about his clients and wants to see them improve and live a healthy lifestyle. If I hadn't seen him I don't know what I would be like now. He helped change my life for the better and I look forward to when I see him again for I know he will help me again . I have sent him 3 new clients I believe and they all are happy with him ad his staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Chipperfield for 12 years. He helped me not only with my back, but al over body care. I have terrible carpel tunnel and he worked with my hands and now I am able to live normally. He is amazing. SO caring!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013