Ratings for Dr. Howard L. Bell

Dr. Bell, as others have stated, is one of those rare doctors who truly cares for each and every single patient. Every time I saw him, he recalled everything about me and my situation, without ever looking at the chart (it was in the room with me and his nurse). He always explained everything that he was doing and the purpose it was serving (a great help to a child; I started with Dr. Bell when I was 7 or so.). He even knew another medical condition I was having, simply by a problem I was having with my eyes (I know this isn't everyone's situation, but specific to me. I simply cannot impress the knowledge that this man retains!). I have moved to a new area and wish that I could travel to be his patient still. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bell for any Ophthalmology needs.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

If all doctors were like Dr. Bell, what a wonderful world it would be. Takes time to explain in full, quells fears, listens, actually listens to his patients. I think he works 24/6 and still gives out his cell number and will, yes will return your call and actually call himself to check after surgery. One of the good ones.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Love this doctor! Generally runs late, but is very much worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

one of the best eye doctors/surgeons in the area; very conscientious with testing & follow ups. explains eye conditions well and always asks about other health problems/conditions that can impact vision. is very current on surgery techniques and new meds.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Howard L. Bell's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AARP