Ratings for Dr. Adrian Brown

Dr. Brown has been immensely helpful to me. She is not afraid of a puzzle, shows vast knowledge of the interplay between body systems and meds and side effects and so on. She has worked in a team approach with my family when I ask to include them, and with my other doctors as well. She also has a good sense of humor, which is helpful when things get confounding and tough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I found Dr. Brown to be rude, unresponsive (she did not return phone calls), and unprofessional. We discussed and agreed on a course of treatment - medication. Although we spent a great deal of time discussing which medication I should take, Dr. Brown proceeded to prescribe the wrong medication (different from what we agreed upon). When I called her to ask what happened, she was rude, defensive, blamed the pharmacist, and said if I wanted to discuss it further, I would have to schedule another, overpriced appointment with her. I do NOT recommend Adrian Brown.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Adrian Brown's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1986)