Ratings for Dr. Justin Kim

Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable, patient and caring doctor. He never rushes you during the appointment so you can ask him as many questions as you have. He has great bed-side manner and amazing communication skills. He is fluent in both English and Korean. His staffs are all Chinese ladies, who takes some time to get used to. They are really nice people but it can seem like they are rude/rushing you. Call early in the morning to get an appointment. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone, especially Korean-speaking populations.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Great doctor, terrible reception staff. Reception staff are rude and impatient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Doctor Kim is the best doctor that I've ever been to. Kind, helpful, and always takes your concerns seriously. Great with kids. I have moved my whole family to Dr.Kims practice.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Better than specialist. Very nice. Kind. Gentle. Smart. Understandable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

He is a great doctor but impossible to get an appointment with and his receptionists are rude and dismissive

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Kim is the best doctor I've ever had. He takes the time to answer questions and share information on any diagnosis he provides. He doesn't rush you through the appointment and genuinely cares about his patients. I had the privilege of having him as both a family doctor and OBGYN. Although he didn't deliver my first child, he was there the next day to check up on me and make sure that we were both ok. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Awesome doctor, awful staff though such a shame since he is such an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

An amazing doctor. I have been to many doctors with a multitude of health issues and Dr. Kim was the only doctor who would take the time to get to the bottom of a very complex illness. I trust him completely. He respects my opinion and I respect his. He is open to new ideas and will spend his off duty hours researching to find a solution to health problems. Not having him as my primary care physician would be terrifying.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I have been Dr. Kim's patient over 8 years. He is knowledgable, open to what I have to say, and even admits when he is wrong or needs to rely on a specialist. It's too bad more doctor's are not like him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr Kim is very knowledgeable, someone who loves his profession, cares for his patients ,great listner. Allways keeping himself up to date about his medical knowledge. Ajmal Chughtai

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Justin Kim's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)

Oxford