Ratings for Dr. Justin Kim

Better than specialist. Very nice. Kind. Gentle. Smart. Understandable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

He is a great doctor but impossible to get an appointment with and his receptionists are rude and dismissive

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Kim is the best doctor I've ever had. He takes the time to answer questions and share information on any diagnosis he provides. He doesn't rush you through the appointment and genuinely cares about his patients. I had the privilege of having him as both a family doctor and OBGYN. Although he didn't deliver my first child, he was there the next day to check up on me and make sure that we were both ok. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Awesome doctor, awful staff though such a shame since he is such an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

An amazing doctor. I have been to many doctors with a multitude of health issues and Dr. Kim was the only doctor who would take the time to get to the bottom of a very complex illness. I trust him completely. He respects my opinion and I respect his. He is open to new ideas and will spend his off duty hours researching to find a solution to health problems. Not having him as my primary care physician would be terrifying.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I have been Dr. Kim's patient over 8 years. He is knowledgable, open to what I have to say, and even admits when he is wrong or needs to rely on a specialist. It's too bad more doctor's are not like him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr Kim is very knowledgeable, someone who loves his profession, cares for his patients ,great listner. Allways keeping himself up to date about his medical knowledge. Ajmal Chughtai

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I am blessed to have Dr. Kim as our family doctor - by far the most caring, patient and knowledgeable doctor. As busy as he is, he always takes time to listen to my concerns and follows up with suggested solutions. He truly cares about his patients. He was quick to refer my son to a specialist when I expressed developmental concerns - he is proactive and doesn't just take a "let's wait and see" approach. He is excellent with children and it is evident he approaches them not just as an experienced doctor but also as a parent.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Kim is the best doctor i have ever had. He is patience and caring, and always there for me and my whole family.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

My family and I have been with Dr. Kim for years and we absolutely adore him. He is so kind, patient and understanding. He always takes the time to listen and provides excellent advice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Justin Kim's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)

Assurant