Ratings for Dr. Mary Ann Modrak

Dr. Modrak never makes you feel rushed. She makes it known right up front that she does sometimes run behind due to the fact she DOES take all the time necessary a patient may require. She is also very thorough. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Modrak is extremely thorough and takes all the time you need when you see her. It is the only reason I gave a lower score on punctual. Since I work and am often on a tight schedule I plan for that and set up my appointments with her for 8 AM so I am her first patient. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Modrak is a very fine doctor, friendly and helpful, compassionate and smart. I have never had anything less than excellent care from her or her staff. She is willing to take the time to explain diagnoses and options thoroughly, and to listen to patient concerns. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Modrak spends a good deal of time with each patient thoroughly explaining everything. She is very proactive in getting to the bottom of your illness. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR MODRAK ..SHE NEVER RUSHES WHEN I'M THERE FOR AN APPOINTMENT..I FEEL INFORMED AND RESPECTED..

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Very good, thorough, listens to what you have to say and follows up on it. Easy to talk to and she allows you time to talk about what ails you or what concerns you. Office staff is very courteous.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Mary Ann Modrak's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal