You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lorraine Kelleher

Dr. Kelleher is a very good dentist, she saved my teeth which were in terrible shape.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Lorraine is highly skilled, has a wonderful way with her patients and very knowledgeable! I dislike going to the dentist and that's why I have been a patient of hers for over 25 years as she's the only dentist who I let take care of my teeth. Her husband is my eye doctor, so it is a one stop medical place and the staff is professional and personable.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Lorraine is the best...very knowlegable, gentle, kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Personable as well as very skilled and knowledgeable. She has greatly impressed me with how she has managed to fix dental emergencies, so that I haven't required further intervention ie.root canal. I completely trust her abilities and judgement. A real professional. Been a patient for almost 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr Kelleher has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is very friendly, efficient and extremely patient. I've had other dentists prior to her and can only say she's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

My family and I have been going to Dr Kelleher for 15 years. She has always been knowledgeable, helpful and professional. She has been great with our 2 children, explains things well, and is always friendly.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Lorraine is awesome! She has been my dentist for about 20 years. She is great at explaining things carefully and is always in such a pleasant mood. I have appreciated her sense of humour and her good nature. She is one of the best!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

I hate going to dentists and Dr. Kelleher is the only person I will let in my mouth. She is very compassionate and always manages to make me feel comfortable. I have been her patient for over 20 years and have always been impressed with chairside manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Lorraine Kelleher's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates