Ratings for Dr. Lorne Zuk

I was taken in by ambulance and required immediate emergency surgery for a massive small bowel resection, with underlying conditions. Dr. Zuk not only successfully performed the surgery, but saved my life in the process. My family and I will always be grateful to Dr. Zuk for his attention, care, expertise, kindness and professionalism both during and after my surgery and to his team for the exceptional care I received. Thank you Dr. Zuk!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

My husband was admitted for gall bladder removal, we found Dr Zuk and staff to be very helpful and took care of my husband well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Zuk treated me on the weekend, after hours from emergency for acute appendicitis. He did a great job. I was up and about the next day after surgery. Thanks !

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Zuk was very kind. He explained everything that he was going to do.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Big no for this butcher! Left me with big scar and hernia came back after 2 months

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Zuk saw me as an emergency patient when the other general surgeons wanted me to be on a waiting list. He was so kind and helpful. I really appreciated the time he took to listen and help me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Zuk & his staff were so helpful to me. I was referred to his clinic for an urgent consultation and they did their best to squeeze me into their booked schedule. I had to take my 14 month old to the appointment with me and was in a rush so I didn't have snacks for him... they accompanied us and provided snacks and water for my son to keep him occupied, with a full waiting room! Once examining me he could see the urgency and told me they would fit me in for day surgery at the hospital ASAP. I had a skin lesion removed to be send for biopsy and am still waiting results. I trust Dr Zuk, his staff and felt comfortable while under his care. Don't be fooled by all the. As reviews, everyone has a bad day.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr zuk and his office worked so hard to make sure I got the care I needed. While he was unable to work on my issue, his staff called several times to leave me info and to check up on me. Really appreciate their help in getting me referred to a specialist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Had a great time with Zuk, he was one of the best doctors I dealt with at the hospital

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016