Ratings for Dr. Rosa G. Cu

Dr Rosa Cu has been our Pediatrician for 9 years until she retired last year. She has been replaced by Dr. Tanchoco who is also a very loving and competent doctor. We are glad that she replaced Dr. Rosa Cu. Easy to talk to, kid friendly and very nice. The waiting time now is shorter and you don't have to wait a long time as scheduling has very much improved. The staff is very efficient and you feel like family in this place.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I had determined Dr. Cu would be my children's doctor BEFORE they were even born. My sister (whom is 10 years older than myself) had the great luck in finding her when her children were infants (the eldest is now 25). She's EXTREMELY patient, kind, understanding and very knowledgeable. She listens to your concerns and explains everything very thoroughly. There is no other doctor I would trust my children to.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

She is a very good doctor she has been taking care of my three children since the first day they were born. She very helpful in everything and finds a cure for the children very quickly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. Her staffs are polite. Busy office with many patients, expect to wait.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Very Great with kids and helpful!!! She has been with my daughter since day one and gets to the bottom of everything to find the perfect cure for EVERYTHING!! She will hold nothing back and let you know exactly what she is thinking when she is thinking it!! Thanks to her I have a Healthy and wonderful baby girl and I learn more and more after EVERY visit!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2005

Dr. Rosa G. Cu's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1972)

Benesys