Ratings for Dr. Robert Axford-Gatley

No matter what all the papers say Dr Gatley was my doctor from when i was 10 years old n he did house calls to when i had my first child n he had hus office ! He was an amzing doctor ! If he was able to come back id go back to him in a second ! I have never had an issue with being seen making appointment or nething like that when i would explain stuff to him being young he knew what it was n what i was talking bout right away !! I do beleive no can help who they fall in love with ! N for that i hope where ever he is now with his new wife i hope ur very happy !! U made many of us patient very happy n satisfied with each n everything u have helped us threw n with !

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

This doctor gave up his licence willingly because the CPSO’s “zero tolerance” policy suspends the licence of any Ontario MD who marries a former patient - that was his "wrongdoing". His bitter 1st wife filed a complaint about his plans to marry a former patient. This was the only complaint filed against this doctor in 15 years of treating 25,000 patients - no patient ever made a complaint (this was all in the London Free Press). I wish him and his new wife happiness!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Wonderful man, he changed my life. He listened and treated you as if you were the only patient he had that day. He answered all questions honestly, and no concern was a silly one. I wish he could come back, he changed THOUSANDS of lives for the better. Mine included. Diannah

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

This doctor gave up his liscence willingly to avoid prosecution for 'wrongdoing'. As he is not liscensed anymore, he should not be on this list.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr Robert Gatley was a very good dr I use to work for him and he really truly tried to help everone he could he has some what of a save the world with one person at a time. I did not leave on good terms due to someone else he shared his office with but this did not impare my opinion of him or how he would run his office. He tried and much like everyone else he is able to make a mistake at some point. I would not believe everything that The London Free Press prints. He was and still is a good person. M.R

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Axford Gatley would have me scheduled for 1:30 P.M. - I'd show up at 1:15 .. wait till 2:00 --- "Tell Mr. Carter He'll have to come back tomorrow".. I don't have time to see him today. Twice under his care I was bleeding internally.. I called his office to tell them I was bleeding and needed an appointment.."We can't see you for 10 days".. so I had to book myself into emergency hospital.. where they told me I'd lost so much blood they couldn't believe my haemogloben level..extermely low. I had to pass out earlier to get adeqate treatment from this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Sent me for tests and never contacted me about results. Did not check for inter-reactions from prescriptions I was taking. Unsympathetic to my reactions from prescribed medications. Did not return calls. Took calls during my appointments.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

I like my Dr. He has always been there when I need him most. He sets up appointments for me when he feels I need to see a speacialist right away. Well mannered and has a great smile.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

very polite, knowlegeable, shows empathy

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

Dr. Robert Axford-Gatley's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)