Ratings for Dr. Snezana Stegnajic

My family and I have been with Dr.Stegnajic for over 14 years. Even though I moved to another city I still go to her when I need to. She is an amazing doctor. Gives great advice and does not rush you out of her office. When she would not see me in a while she would actually take the time to ask how things have been and about family and stuff. Over all a great doctor. Yes she has been changing her staff, but she obviously has a reason for it. I would not judge her practice based on that. I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Stegnajic has been my doctor for nearly 20 years and I trust her completely. She is honest and tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

If you like dealing with a stunningly rude secretary, who doesn't have a response for any question with more than two syllables, you'll love this office. After being aggressively interrogated and then refused an appointment by this nasty woman, my interest in this office disappeared. It might be useful to note that this doctor, Dr. Snezana, DOES solicit new patients online. However, based on most reviews on various sites and my unforgettable experience, I would not recommend this doctor. Why you would employ such outrageously abusive staff, is extremely telling of anyone's judgement.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Doctor Stegnajic is more concerned with her bottom line than with the well being of her patients. One gets the sense that she is not very happy with her work. Patients, to her, are an unpleasant necessity of the job. Do not expect any empathy from her. She can be rude and curt if she is not in a good mood. Her moods vary from appt to appt.you never know what to expect from her

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I love Dr Snezana. She has been my Dr for many years now. I'm 70 and I'm enjoying great health thanks to Dr Snezana's guidance and information. Whenever I've needed a specialist, I have always been referred to the best. You can talk to her about anything and she always makes you feel comfortable. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Been going to Dr. Snez for a few years now. Knows her stuff, is quick about it and doesn't suffer fools gladly. Very direct communication style can lead to sometimes feeling that she is too curt or maybe doesn't care enough. Watching her over the years with my kids and her own, I've come to believe that's her self defence mechanism. Either way, we're still with her and have recommended her to friends. Couple of times she stepped in when others couldn't find a doctor. Everyone i know has been happy with her. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

She's been my doctor for over 12 years and I trust her through and through. She's now my son and husband's doctor too.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

She is more concerned with pushing you out of her office than listening and helping. You almost have to beg for help or to be sent to a specialist and at best it will take you a couple years of asking even for simple standard test. Her bed side manner is lacking and she makes you feel unimportant if you are not rich. Looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

good doctor, very knowledgeable, always ready to assist and help, have good referals and well organized

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

My wife and I and our children have been seeing Dr. Stegnajic for many years and are very happy with her efforts. Years ago she was able to quickly diagnose a serious issue with my wife's eye and we have complete faith in her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012