You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Joane McGuire

As an old man in my 70's, I have been in emergency few times but never as comfortable as the time when Dr. McGuire appeared, she told me immediately that I have Gout. After few tests, the result was that indeed I was having a Gout attack. By next day I was cleaning the snow. We need more like her in our emergency rooms. Thank you Dr. McGuire.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr McGuire made a lasting impression on us. She had excellent bedside manner. She was calm,thorough,and xplained things clearly. She ensured comfort and understanding of the situation. She is the gold standard of what a physician should be. I would travel across the city to have her as my dr. Amazing!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Excellent. Paid attention and took her time. She was behind and I was first a little peeved, but then I realize that she had spent so much time with me that I was actually happy to have waited.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Mcguire is great! She is extremely helpful and always listens to your questions and explains things in language you understand. :)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. McGuire has gone out of her way two times to call us at home for urgent situations. She is honest and caring and really takes the time to show you she cares. She speaks to you in terms you understand, is never rushed, and by far is the best Dr. we have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Jennifer Joane McGuire's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As an old man in my 70's, I have been in emergency few times but never as comfortable as the time when Dr. McGuire appeared, she told me immediately that I have..."

January 7, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Emergency / Critical"

April 16, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 16, 2013