Dr. Fraser MacKay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fraser MacKay

Very professional and compassionate physician. As upsetting and uncomfortable to discuss some pressing health issues he made the experience as comfortable as possible. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Dr MacKay great guy, very knowledgable and helpful. I would reccomend him to anybody needing his services

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Excellent doctor, could not ask for a better doctor. A+++

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Excellent physician. Aside from his medical expertise, he's a great man. Extremely caring. Deeply considerate. Very trusting, confidential, professional, yet humble. Thank you for all the great care you've provided me Dr. MacKay.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I admire Dr. Macay, he's respectful and confidential. You know you're in good hands with him.He's smart and courteous. I feel like I have always learned something new when I visited him. Listens carefully, gives the right treatment and advice.I appreciate how pleasant, generous and humble he is.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. MacKay is the best doctor I’ve ever seen and and I’ve seen many very caring and thorough ones. Everyone should be as lucky as myself to have a dedicated doctor like him to cover your health. Thanks Dr. MacKay.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I have nothing but excellent comments and experience with the Segue Clinic. Dr. MacKay is so knowledgable and top notch in his manner. Always pleasurable and listens to concerns. He makes sure you receive appropriate treatment. He sets a high standard for other doctors. Thank you for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Dr. MacKay and the staff st the Segue clinic are so friendly and kind. Easy to feel comfortable with. I feel that I can relax and ask questions. He is very friendly and speaks the truth. I really like this in a doctor. I would surely recommend him to anybody I know. He is very knowledgeable. Keep up the good work that you do for us.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr Mackay is excellent and very helpful. Every time I visit his clinic I am treated in a respectful and compassionate manner. I always feel that he has my best interests in mind. I most definitely feel I have a better sense of control over my health since joining his clinic. I’ve enjoyed building relationships with Dr Mackay and his staff. I would definitely recommend this clinic to friends. I appreciate the coaching, which keeps me on track. I have built close relationships and made to feel comfortable.Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

This service is a life saver.Without Segue and Dr Mackay I would still be using every day and probably not have lived more than a few years. Dr Mackay and all the staff treat me like a person and not just a junkie. They remember me by name and help in any way that they can. Dr Mackay has treated me in a safe manner in order to help get me where I need to be. 2 Weeks ago I felt hopeless.I am now active and living life beyond drugs. Even if I slip up and have a bad day, the clinic keeps me positive and they dont let me give up. I would completely recommend this clinic and already have.I tell everyone I know about the great work Segue does. I would like to say thank you to Dr Mackay and staff. They have helped me start living life again and for that I will be forever grateful.Thanks you!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Fraser MacKay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University