Dr. Fraser MacKay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fraser MacKay

Dr. MacKay has been very helpful and patient. He explained all the treatments and options very clearly. He did not to rush me and spent enough time to explain everything. I highly recommend this clinic to everyone with addiction problems.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

For over a year I was abusing my prescription medication. What started as a prescription for the past 6-7 years developed into tolerance, then addiction. Instead of kicking me to the curb Dr. MacKay and the team at Segue tried to help me and as a result was able to get me off the medication. Without their help and patience I don’t want to think of where I would be today.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. MacKay is a caring physician who has done a thorough job with making sure I continue to remain healthy and on the right path with my health journey. The staff at the front desk do an excellent job at representing the physicians in this office. I’m happy to have Dr. MacKay as my addiction specialist.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. MacKay acts in a very professional manner, at the same time he makes me feel very comfortable. I was nervous about how I was going to deal with my addiction before I met him. After he worked on my ear I knew everything was going to be fine. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Excellent physician. Aside from his medical expertise, he's a great man. Extremely caring. Deeply considerate. Very trusting, confidential, professional, yet humble. Thank you for all the great care you've provided me Dr. MacKay.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I admire Dr. Macay, he's respectful and confidential. You know you're in good hands with him.He's smart and courteous. I feel like I have always learned something new when I visited him. Listens carefully, gives the right treatment and advice.I appreciate how pleasant, generous and humble he is.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. MacKay is an excellent clinician, takes his time and will go that extra distance to confirm his diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Mackay and staff for caring. Your clinic is an immense help in the community. You are all organized and helpful and continue to help people. I am so glad I became part of the program.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Really nice clinic with great staff. Always have cheery and helpful demeanor. Dr. MacKay is so worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. MacKay is the best doctor I’ve ever seen and and I’ve seen many very caring and thorough ones. Everyone should be as lucky as myself to have a dedicated doctor like him to cover your health. Thanks Dr. MacKay.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I have nothing but excellent comments and experience with the Segue Clinic. Dr. MacKay is so knowledgable and top notch in his manner. Always pleasurable and listens to concerns. He makes sure you receive appropriate treatment. He sets a high standard for other doctors. Thank you for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Dr. Fraser MacKay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University