Ratings for Dr. Fraser MacKay

Dr MacKay is fantastic to me and his support is even better. Thank you for everything and most of all bringing me back to my boys.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Since coming to the clinic my world has turned around completely. I feel healthy and I have a job and a social life that I never had before. Dr MacKay is always interested in how I'm doing. And the reception have been friendly, supportive and encouraging. I always leave the office knowing I can get through this.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

This program has given me my life back. I'm not a slave to a bottle of pills, I don't constantly think about it or how to get it. Thanks to you and all the staff at Segue.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Over the last few years my life was one bad roller coaster ride. Up and down like a bad dream.Thanks to you I'm in treatment now.What an incredible difference this has made to my life and family's life!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Walking through the doors of the Segue Clinic was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make. And one of the best. From day one Dr MacKay cared for me and gave me the support I needed to move forward. I have been honest and upfront with him and he has always treated me with respect. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

He really listened to me. I left knowing what to do if my condition changed. my family also had plenty of questions and he took the time to explain everything!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Very helpful, understanding, compassionate and all round a very nice man and good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Great doctor. Really cares about his patients I'd recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I thought Dr.Mckay was great first cpl times I seen him however that very quickly changed. I have never jump thru more unnecessary hoops for anybody in my life. I truly believe he does this just to show hes the one with the power. I feel sorry for his staff that are left doing his dirty work as no matter what he says he in NOT available for his patients. Needles to say I have gone to see another doctor

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Thought he was wonderful first time I met him at Out of the cold, where he volunteered his medical services. Have seen him twice in the walk in clinic, and got the impression that this man has a severe superiority complex, as well as feeling very rushed, I was still talking and he got up and walked out.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Fraser MacKay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University