Dr. Fraser MacKay

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fraser MacKay

Very personable and thorough. His profound knowledge shows how passionate he is, not only is he a great doctor, but Dr. MacKay is a wonderful person. Great bedside manner unlike some experiences that I have had with others in the past. He values his patients. I have referred some friends, who are in a similar situation to myself, battling with addiction, to him and they all agree that he is the best to deal with this sickness.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

When I returned from living in a foreign country in 2015, I had a very difficult time finding a good doctor. It took some work to uncover Dr. MacKay and the Segue clinic her in Niagara. Their sense of excellence and professionalism is unparalleled. And that excellence and professionalism is matched in full measure by their compassion and kindness. Every time I walk into Dr. MacKays office I feel that he has spent a lot of time thinking about how he can help me and make my life better. And he is totally focused. He never lets himself get distracted with phone calls nor is he always typing on his computer or looking things up. And if you have an emergency you can talk to him rather than an answering machine that tells you to dial 911. Mental health and addiction can be a life or death issue. I encourage everyone reading this review to entrust Dr. MacKay with your recovery. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. MacKay is straightforward, efficient and to the point. I’ve been seeing him for 2 years, he knows my health history and shows interest in my well-being. I enjoy his good sense of humour and feel very comfortable with him. He’s a great Doctor that helps so many people!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. MacKay and the staff st the Segue clinic are so friendly and kind. Easy to feel comfortable with. I feel that I can relax and ask questions. He is very friendly and speaks the truth. I really like this in a doctor. I would surely recommend him to anybody I know. He is very knowledgeable. Keep up the good work that you do for us.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. MacKay and the Segue Clinic were there when I needed them most. I got in to see a doctor right away for an assessment. They made me feel like I matter and they helped me to understand how to recover and encouraged my recovery. Segue Clinic has hours that work for me. The doctors and staff are very knowledgable and capable. They connected me with counselling and Smart recovery services. The overall service and clinic hours are greatly appreciate it.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

The compassion here at the Segue clinic is great. I feel so much better from the first day. It was all great, fast, in and out. They are very accommodating. My relationships have improved, even over a short period of time. I’ve been able to control my pain and my needs are now less and I feel like my old fun self again. It is a miracle program.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

This clinic is filled with good people and a great service. I’ve been here for five months now. The pharmacist has great knowledge. Dr Mackay has encouraged me to stop smoking and to have a good attitude towards my health. I am now off pain killers and have quit smoking cigarettes. The service in the clinic and Pharmacy is fast and accommodating. Dr Mackay and Francisco are a good team and are very professional. So far so good.Feeling very well.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. MacKay and the Segue Clinic. Dr. MacKay deals with your condition as well as your feelings of anxiety regarding the unknown. Very open to discuss your condition. Totally cares and treats his patients with TLC. Very knowledgable and kind. One of the best Doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Outstanding! effective and caring. Dr. MacKay and the Segue clinic team are knowledgable and informative. His office is welcoming and professional.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I greatly appreciate the service that this clinic provides and the connections that I’ve made. Dr Mackay and staff have always made me feel respected. Dr Mackay has helped me understand my problems and his staff and himself have always focussed on my recovery. I’m so pleased that the service is near to where I live and there is an on call access to the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Fraser MacKay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McMaster University