Ratings for Dr. William T. Hennessy

I don't know why they ask how much you paid,, but I can't recall so I typed in a random number.Dr. H was terrible. I made an appt. to see him when I was 47 because I was getting up 9 times a night to pee, and was having other genitourinary symptoms. His manner towards me was curt and dismissive, and actually insulting in the end. He referred me to a psychiatrist, saying that he thought my problems were all in my head...without scheduling so much as a single test! It turned out (I found out a few months later) that I had prostate cancer. I went to MSKCC in NYC and had a radical prostatectomy, which was successful, thank God. I would never, EVER, recommend that anyone see this physician. Thank God for Dr. Raff, who correctly diagnosed my condition. I might be dead if I hadn't sought a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Incredibly long wait time. Doctor was not engaged, only spent 4 minutes and seemed to want nothing more than to push pills. Will NOT be using or recommending this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. William T. Hennessy's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT