Ratings for Dr. Madeleine Montpetit

My doctor just up and left the country and I was referred to by his secretary to Dr. Montpetit and I won't ever look back. She is such a kind/caring doctor. You are never just 'in and out' she takes the quality time you need with each and every appointment. She is simply a beautiful and kind person. An asset to the doctor community for sure. She is a breath of fresh air for sure and defines the word 'compassionate'. It is extremely important to find a doctor that you can trust, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and Dr. Montpetit describes all of those to a tee with so much more. I would highly recommend her to everyone. I am blessed to have found her .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Montpetit is the most incredible doctor i have ever had. She is a beautiful and kind soul and, i could only hope that the doctors that she has trained really take her teachings in humanity as a valuable lesson that should never be forgotten. She has been my doctor for as long as i can remember and i don't know if i would have ever been get over my troubles without her limitless amount of compassion. Thank you Dr. Montpetit, you are an asset to the doctor community and i can only hope you can inspire as many doctors as possible. If it happens that you don't get to meet everyone to inspire them, thats fine, just know that you have left a huge mark on this earth and i couldn't be more thankful to you. Stay blessed and i hope you experience nothing but happiness.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

After dealing with a lazy, gormless Fam. Dr for years I finally got to see Dr. Montpetit. She is a breath of fresh air...compassionate, through, extremely kind and caring. I just love her!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Wonderful doctor - smart, rational, caring,honest one of the best that i have had the pleasure of dealing with

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Montpetit is the best doctor in the worl in my opinion. She is a very kind and compassionate woman that knows what she's talking about. If it happens that she doesn't knwo what the problem is, she able to admit it instead of just giving some "bogus" answer.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

My whole family sees her and she is always available and wonderful. She's a great resource and help from pregnancy, to mental health, and pediatrics.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

I was somewhat suprised to see the 5.0 rating but then ralized she puts on good front. My daughter got sick and she dismissed it, backed other doctors in her office that dismissed it too. My daughter ended up being hospitalized ..apparently it's all my fault. You are not listened to ..you are dismissed. There great for basic appointments, but if your children ever get sick need specialized medical attention they'll dismiss it. Run away ..

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

One of the best doctors I have ever had. She is a great listener. She really hears what I am saying. She diagnosed me with something that had been bothering me for years and that I had told every Doctor about, gave me a prescription and they were magic pills. I wish she had been my doctor long ago. She really knows her stuff and acts on complaints about the office efficiently. Great doctor and lovely woman.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

very good family doctor. cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Very respectful, listens to your concerns, and gets you the follow-up and the consults you need prompfully

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007