Dr. Barry S. Kraushaar

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Barry S. Kraushaar

Dr. Kraushar is an amazing dr. I wouldn’t trust anyone else but him. I have had multiple knee surgeries on both knees and knee replacement, couldn’t ask for a better dr. One thing I know about him is when he stops joking around is when something is seriously wrong, that’s when I get nervous but he always helps me with my fears. Honestly is one of the best drs.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr Kraushaar is an excellent practitioner. His office is well run. Appointments are punctual.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Kraushaar did my right total hip replacement surgery. I am very happy with the results and recovery time. After 4 weeks after surgery I was walking with out the cane. Dr. Kraushaar is kind and caring and very professional and knoligeble. I would haighly recommended Him for anyone who need orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I had a total knee replacement and carpotunnel surgery on both hands and couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dr. Kraushaar changed my life and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This doctor changed my life from my knee surgery and continued to do so after my recent hand surgery.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I had to wait 2 hours from appointment time to actually see the doctor. Staff were rude and did not care for patients at all. Dr. prescribes surgery as soon as he arrived ( prior to looking for MIR or patient). After I asked maybe we should review MIR first – dr. opened MRI on the wrong patient and it took me ( patient) a while to convince dr. that it was not my MIR.

Submitted January 20, 2016

had an anterior hip replacement done 6 weeks ago. Dr. Kraushaar did an excellent job. My recovery is going very well. Would highly recommend him and the anterior approach.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

my elderly mother put off knee replacement surgery for a long time. finally had it done last year and was very happy with Dr. Kraushaar. If she needs her right knee done too she will definitely go back to Dr. Kraushaar.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr Kraushaar is an exemplary physician who takes his time with his patients, is keenly skilled and and also has a "bedside manner" that makes painful situations bearable. No matter what their speciality, Dr. Kraushaar is by far the finest doctor I have ever been to. I also have to add that the staff, from the people who schedule your appointment to the radiologist and the assistants, everyone is professional, attentive and kind. Too bad there isn't a en star rating!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

When my 3 year old son broke his arm in two places, the ER referred me to Dr. Kraushaar. Despite my son being scared and uncooperative at times, Dr. Kraushaar was excellent. He took so much time out for us, and really showed that he cared. I was so happy the ER referred us to him! He just showed so much compassion and professionalism. He made my son so comfortable with him from the start. I really appreciated everything and I am still so grateful. When you find a good doctor, you never forget him, and later on, realize just how great they really were!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Barry S. Kraushaar's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare