Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Yudell

Excellent doctor with much integrity. The office is clean, spacious, and peaceful. The staff is friendly and efficient. Wait time was short, and I found it easy to make/reschedule appointments. Several post procedure check ups indicate that Dr. Yudell feels responsible that the patient heals well. He is meticulous, and seems to enjoy his line of work. He listens well, and answers questions in detail; one can tell he really knows his stuff. After my procedure, he called to make sure I was feeling comfortable. He seems to have an observant, intuitive quality that makes him a thoughtful and empathetic doctor. He is easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I really resisted getting my wisdom teeth removed. But I got to the point where I had near constant pain and infections and it was clear that they had to go. Dr Yudell puts me under, next thing I know I wake up and we're done. Now, you are going to have bleeding and its going to suck for a couple days, but it was a lot better than I expected. I literally took all of 2 Vicodin pills (1 days worth) and flushed the rest down the toilet because it hurt so little. Ate soft stuff (Fage yoghurt - yumm!) for a couple days, made sure to use the little water squirter syringe to irrigate the sockets for a couple weeks, and I was golden. The whole process was not bad at all (and I had all 4 yanked, and two were seriously impacted), pain afterwards was really minimal, and now, a year later, everything is healed up and all that jaw pain and swelling I had gotten used to over the years is just gone. Dr. Yudell deserves a lot of credit for his skill as a surgeon, because this surgery went flawlessly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Robert M. Yudell's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental