Dr. Gundu A. Reddy (Office Visits  & Telepsychiatry)
Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(20)

"Dr Reddy is exceptionally smart and talented. I learnt more abou thow to manage my ADD..." Read more

Ratings for Heather J. Dawson

The therapy is very tailored and personalized to you. I also find that the practice cares more about your health and progress than about running out the clock. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Dr. Dawson provides her patients with expert care. She is knowledgeable, insightful and ensures that each session is patient-focused. You can always be sure that your appointments will take place in a healing environment, where a healthy mind and spirit are the ultimate goal.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Currently going through treatment with Dr. Dawson. In my book, she is an angel. She has helped me so much, and is open to addressing my concerns at all times. She isn’t just a therapist but also someone who genuinely wants to help you. A healer! I look forward to our sessions. Thanks so much, Doc!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Dawson is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful physician. She cares about his patients, and is very responsive. She is compassionate and is very conscious of his prescribing medicines. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Dawson is unlike any Doctor I’ve met. She takes time to truly listen to her patients regardless of the clock. She is not like most who seem detached and just want to write prescriptions and move on to the next person. You wait to see her because she doesn’t push you out of the door. She has true integrity and exemplifies what her profession should be more of, listening and using her vast expertise to treat patients as individuals.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Dawson helped me through a really difficult divorce. I was on the verge of suicide, and because of her I was able to turn things around. I am forever grateful .

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I started seeing Dr. Dawson about a year ago. I was always treated with great care. Dr. Dawson is well trained and professional. In all cases I was seen promptly at my scheduled time. How refreshing to find a Dr. who understands that my time is as valuable as hers! I highly recommend Dr. Dawson.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Dr. Dawson treated my entire family after my child passed away! You would think that after such a tragedy the family would be torn apart and changed horribly! Dr. Dawson brought us closer together! She is part of our family now! We truly appreciate her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Dawson is extremely warm, patient, empathetic, non-judgmental, and knowledgeable. In a short period of time, Dr. Dawson has helped me develop a sense of confidence, agency, and happiness. She's helped me shift my way of being and seeing myself and my relationships to others including my parents, partner, and colleagues. I trust her and know that she understands me and fully cares about my well-being and is always there to help me live my best life. I loved working with her and highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Forever grateful for finding Dr. Dawson. Her thoughtful approach to understanding new clientele in order to match them appropriately with her staff is is truly unparalleled. The relationship that I have built with my therapist over just 6 short months has helped improve my life drastically.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018