Ratings for Dr. Michael Ienna

I heard aboutDr. Mike at curling and he was recommended by a few others there. I tell you he has hands of gold and has helped me with my sciatica. Great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Mike is simply the best. He has helped me through pre and post natal pain and even works on my children. His patience, attention to detail and professional ethics put him above all others.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Thank you Dr Mike Ienna and Chiroworks. Can't believe that after only two weeks of treatment you've got me almost fully recovered. I honestly thought I would have to quit everything for good. Dr Mike is the best in the business. He has a genuine care and passion about what he does for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr. Mike was helpful as a pain reliever and also gave very helpful advice. He took the time with me, unlike others I have seen in the past. Very knowledgeable and explained carefully and effectively.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I have been to 2 other chiropracters in the last 2 years. Dr. Mike has finally been able to help me with my elbow issue. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I wish I would have gone to see Dr. Mike 4 years ago. I would have lived pain free for those years rather than making another Chiropractor richer with no results.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Mike is the best Chiropractor I have ever had. He is a very professional and caring Doctor. He takes his time to explain patient’s condition and give excellent advice.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Mike is not only a great Chiropractor but a wonderful caring human being. He takes his time and explains very clearly my status and answers any of my inquiries professionally. We are lucky to have such young man practicing in our area.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Ienna is professional, knowledgeable, and has very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Michael Ienna

Dr. Michael Ienna's response
Thank you for the positive comments. I apologize that you did not find my staff and punctuality to be superb but I will continue to strive for improvement in my office! MI

Submitted June 28, 2015

Good. Busy office. Helpful just sometimes felt like I was rushed. I did get better which is what I wanted.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Michael Ienna

Dr. Michael Ienna's response
Thank you for your comment. It is very important to me that my patients feel that I am taking appropriate time and effort on each treatment session and I apologize that you felt rushed. It is sometimes difficult to balance time spent with patients and maintaining punctuality. It is very important to me that my patients have a good experience in my office and will strive to continuously improve. MI.

Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Michael Ienna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Provider of chiropractic and wellness care for muscle, joint and nerve injuries and conditions. Specialized focus on sports injuries and functional rehabilitation.

• English

• University of Windsor (Grad. 2001)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2005)

• Chiropractic adjustment