Ratings for Dr. Janet Watt

Dr. Janet Watt is one of the most accommodating and professional people I have ever met. She has been my care giver since opening her practice and as my life has evolved she has taken in my wife and has been my now 18 year old daughters family physician since birth. Janet is knowledgeable, considerate, careful and caring and I feel so blessed to have her as my doctor. She truly stands out as an exceptional doctor in a very talented medical community. Thanks for all that you do Janet.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr.watt is a consummate professional.. An exceptional family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

She has been our family doctor since 1994 and has seen us through every bump, bruise, broken bone, cough and sniffle. She is so supportive, caring and knowledgeable, her staff are friendly and super helpful, and I've never waited more than 5 minutes in her waiting room. I have never been talked down to, and have always been made to feel empowered in taking control of my own health. She is an amazing doctor who exemplifies the best qualities of her profession, and we are blessed to be under her care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have had Dr. Watt for many years and no one better. Although she only has 10 minutes per patient ,she makes you feel like she has all day. Linda is wonderful to get you in when you really need it and Lisa is excellent at moving things along. They have kept me going for 79 years and I hope for another 10 or so.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Watt is very pleasant, knowledgable and thorough. She takes her time, listens and treats you as an individual not a number she has to push along and move to next patient. She is a wonderful doctor who practices science based results and compassion and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr. Watt is an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician, who has provided excellent care to our family for over a decade. She practices evidence-based medicine and always follows up with visits that require attention from specialists. She is a terrifically gifted doctor and we are so lucky to be one of her clients!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Amazing, amazing doctor. I have been a patient of Dr. Watt's since she first opened her practice in Kingston, and she has helped me more times than I can count. My husband and son are now patients of hers as well. A++++++

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Very helpful and actually listens to her clients. She has helped me out a lot and I will never forget it!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I feel very privileged to Have Dr Watt as our family doctor. Never any trouble getting to see her when needed urgently. Always helpful to our concerns. A wonderful family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Watt for 14 years and have nothing but good to say about her,she's an EXCELLENT doctor.I told her once I hope she continues on in Kingston with her practice for many years,and that I had been to several doctors in the past and she was by far the best!!! I'm very grateful to have her as my family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013