Dr. Mark R. Shaya
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(99)

"Dr Shaya performed a three level ACDF on my husband two weeks ago. The whole experience..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Barth A. Green

Dr. Green, a very special human being, has operated on me more than once; a completely successful cervical fusion, carpal tunnel and now I am five weeks into lumbar fusion post-op and going well. I fully trust his criterion and kwonledge, his dexterity and above all his heart. He has a teams of tireless warrios unconditionally holding your back all the way. To be his patient is a privilege I am grateful for.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Dr. Barth Green is one of the best neuro surgeons in South Florida.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Green has an entire floorin Jackson Memorial Hospital with his own team of medical personnel, including nurses. Wealthy patients from throughout the world come to Miami to be operated by him. My wife was operated for three issues including cervical stenosis. Prior to the surgery she was terrified. Dr. Green explained the intricate details of the operation in a soothing manner that gave her the confidence to go through with it. He also visited her post op on two occasions and had his associates also check on her. My wife is very active and she is amazed that she has had no pain after several years carrying our two granddaughters and doing other things that put a strain on her neck. This doctor is marvelous. There is nothing else to say.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

After being wrongfully diagnosed by other doctors Dr Green looked at my legs asked a couple of questions and got me to the right doctors and was able to walk again.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I am walking today because of Dr. Green. Other doctor were afraid to touch me. He literally saved my life. I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Very accirate and careful before Witt his decision to go forward no one comes close to the knowledge this doctor has acquired. He is brilliant and very easy on the eyes.I can't believe I have no tingling in my legs. I walk noal after2weeks. I thought I would never have the use of my legs again. Thank you. Esther richman

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Green is the Finest Surgeon in the world. I too, Am so Grateful to have him . Thank you for your Brilliant Everything from the Bottom of my Heart!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have someone as great as Dr. Green at my side!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

one of god's give to humanity, he save my life when I was penny less and no insurance, human, considerate

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I was of Dr Green's 1st patient. He performed 3 surgeries on me from 1980 - 2009. if it had not been for Green I would be paralyzed and in a wheelchair as per other doctors I am living a fabulous life I am married and I couldn't ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Barth A. Green's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)