Ratings for Dr. S. Chalhoub

Horrible doctor, makes his own hours and is never available, very odd and creepy

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

This wonderful physician is the first doctor that has really worked to find massive bacteria infection spreading throughout my body due plainly to neglect from my health team doctor. He prescribes and carefully makes sure I understand the interactions as well expands with tests telling me to drop back in two days to see how it was working and giving results of tests which of course I can take with me to share with my family doctor

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Found him creepy and unprofessional. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

He said my kid had double ear infection yet went to hospital and she had Kung infections

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have never had a concern that Dr. Chaloub didn't address promptly and correctly.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Amazing very good and efficient doctor would definitely return

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Appreciate his responsiveness and accessibility. Got in within an hour for an infection flare up, when my regular Doctor was unable to see me until later in the week.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very unprofessional and rude doctor. Seemed to have no idea what he was doing in the room. The receptionist was very nice and I didn't have to wait long, but I will not be returning. He seems quite uneducated.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Completely unprofessional and very rude. Prescription and Pap smear is his usual answer.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I have to say that he is a pill pushing Doctor and if that is what your looking for then great. I have to say that he is absolutely terrible for everything else. I called his office and they indicated that they were open until 4pm and I made it to the office at 3pm. The girl at the front desk saw me walk in and she turned the sign to closed and locked the door. I knocked on the door and asked to speak to the doctor because my 5 year old son needed to see him. She said that the doctor decided that he did not want to see anyone else for the day. A word of advice, if you say your open until 4, then take patients until 4 and if your deciding to go home early then tell the people who call in to ask what time your open until. The thing that upsets me the most is that I know that even if he did see my son he would have only spent 5 mins maximum looking at him and pushing pills on him. All around a TERRIBLE Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016