Ratings for Dr. S. Chalhoub

I have found him thorough and considerate. I am a male senior patient having him as primary physician for 13 years and have always been treated respectfully.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Only saw him twice. First time was in 2005. He was an idiot then and he's still an idiot. He doesn't know what he is talking about. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Horrible doctor, makes his own hours and is never available, very odd and creepy

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

This wonderful physician is the first doctor that has really worked to find massive bacteria infection spreading throughout my body due plainly to neglect from my health team doctor. He prescribes and carefully makes sure I understand the interactions as well expands with tests telling me to drop back in two days to see how it was working and giving results of tests which of course I can take with me to share with my family doctor

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Found him creepy and unprofessional. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

He said my kid had double ear infection yet went to hospital and she had Kung infections

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have never had a concern that Dr. Chaloub didn't address promptly and correctly.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Amazing very good and efficient doctor would definitely return

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Appreciate his responsiveness and accessibility. Got in within an hour for an infection flare up, when my regular Doctor was unable to see me until later in the week.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very unprofessional and rude doctor. Seemed to have no idea what he was doing in the room. The receptionist was very nice and I didn't have to wait long, but I will not be returning. He seems quite uneducated.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016