Ratings for Dr. Nina Gupta

I was at Dr. Gupta's Clinic at Forest Hills today. Appointment was for wife's annul health checkup. We were new to the place as we recently moved and looking for her new PCP for my wife's. When I made a appointment I made sure that they accept UHC insurance and reason for visit is annual checkups (preventative care). My wife filled out all the firms and was waiting for doctor to see however nurse takes my wife to the room and tells that we need make $135 payment because they dont take accept insurance which provides 100% coverage for preventative care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I visited Dr. Gupta a few days ago. I went for some very serious issues with my health. She came highly recommended by my friend. I was amazed of her accuracy in finding my issues and solving them. Some very natural methods of curing me and some required more medicine. I am feeling a lot better thanks to her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I should have figured that all the 4, 5 star ratings on every other site and name change were red flags that this woman is up to no good. I went to her office after finding her listed as an internist on the Medicare directory because I had what felt like an upper respiratory infection, nothing more. Not once in the office did I see a diploma on any wall, and I was in 3 rooms total, including the waiting room. I was given no diagnosis, just prescriptions for an antibiotic and inhaler (which she never made sure I knew how to use properly). Also, I have severe anxiety and depression and felt those conditions worsen dramatically after I started the inhaler. I called after hours a few days later for help, and she wouldn't help me over the phone because she "didn't have my chart with her". I called each day for 2 days after that asking what to do, and was finally told by her DESK staff to stop the inhaler and that something new would be called into my pharmacy. Nothing was ever called in.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

After a few visits with Dr. Gupta, I am feeling 20 years younger. She has put me on diet that is far from my previous diet. I am very thankful to her. I have also lost 20 Lbs. I had to make some lifestyle changes but for the better. I can see the results. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

It is so refreshing to see a doctor that real listens to her patients before making diagnosis. I am speaking about Dr. Nina Gupta. She has helped through a very bad time in my life with my illness. I am doing much better thanks to her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

My wife and I visited Dr. Gupta's office a few days ago. My wife and I both had a severe cold and other multiple symptoms. It was easy to get an appointment immediately. Her staff was very professional and accommodating after learning our plight. Dr. Gupta was thorough with her questions and analysis of our sickness. We both had the same sickness. She first gave us some natural remedies along with a prescription. We were grateful. We are feeling better. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I had a first-time appt for 10:30 am - it was easy to get the appt. I waited over an hour and when I asked at reception they said the doctor should be in soon, she always arrives before noon. WHAT?? They give me an appt for 10:30 when they know the doctor will not come in till noon? I cancelled the appt and left. Reading the reviews later many people have had bad experiences with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

After visiting Doctor Gupta 2 weeks ago, I am feeling 10 times better. I was suffering from multiple medical problems. She ran a few tests on me for my breathing and dizziness. They also ran blood work on me to figure out what was going on in my body. After all the results came back, my issues were identified on my second visit. My medications needed to be altered. My diet needed modification. I needed to take a little time off of work. Overworking and stress had a lot to do with my issues. Once all the corrections were made, I felt better. If not for Dr. Nina Gupta , I had one foot in the grave. I was just a few heart beats away from a major heart attack. My husband and my family are very thankful to her. Her ability as physician is 5 stars in my book. In the waiting room, a few other patients told me nice things about her. Finding her was a blessing in disguise. I am giving her the highest recommendation to her that I can give anyone. So anybody looking for a doctor, she is it.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I went to see Doctor Gupta a few weeks ago as a patient. I was very sick and had taken off of work. My condition critical, till my friend recommended that I see her Doctor. I was ready to go the ER, but she insisted that I see her first. I got an appointment promptly and on the same day. She ran a few tests on me diagnosed me with a rare disease. She told me that if had gone to hospital, I would have still been in the waiting room since my problem was internal. She was right, I took my son to get stitches in the ER while my son was bleeding and it took them an hour to get to him. Amazing this is New York City. She put me on some medications that had immediate effect on me. This doctor also gave me some natural remedies that she said had worked on other patients. I was surprised but they worked. All I can say is that I was ready to kick the bucket but now I feel like a million bucks. Thank god that my friend sent me to her before I landed up in ER.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Worst doctor ever. I am twenty years old and was told by my pediatricians office I can no longer see the pediatrician for welness because my insurance won't cover it due to me being too old. I went to the ghi doctor listing because I needed to get a doctor who would give me a physical examinatiom to fulfill school admission requirements. I decided to go to dr. Nina Gupta because she isn't far from my house. I told her I want a check up and handed her the school form. I asked if she can fill out the blood work information by today and get everything else in the form filled out. She said the blood work info will be put into the school form by the end of my visit. She failed to give me a complete phys exam and instead made me do unecessary exams to make money. She wanted to get a ekg done when I have no health problems. Her assistant couldn't get the machine working. She also wanted a pulmonary exam done. She didn't fill out form at the end if thelike she promised. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013