Dr. Paul Goemans

You may also like

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Been going since I was a baby and would never think to go anywhere else

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

been going to him for 15 years for me and all my family.he and his crew are the best

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

simply the best eye doctor around. I've never seen a doctor care so much about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Was able to diagnose and refer a serious issue with my eyes to specialists very quickly. Excellent all around!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Wonderfully patient with both my children, 5 & 7. Very pleased with his office, staff and services. Price was very reasonable.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I have seen Dr. Goemans for years and he has been great. More recently I took my son to him for the first time and he was wonderful with him. Highly reommended!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I'm 26 and have been seeing Paul Goemans for the past 10 years. I have only positive things to say about him and his clinic. He and his wife are both respectful, caring, thorough and keep great records. Their facility is up to date, and use digital imaging of Retina scans in order to better serve and track changes throughout their clients' lives. I'm moving to Toronto, but I'll be coming back to see Paul for all of my eye appointments for sure.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Paul Goemans's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Would highly recommend! He got me the critical care that I required on two occasions. His follow up was great. Very caring."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They have been looking after my eyes for years and I have been very happy with my experiences. Thank you"

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going here for 20 years or so. Both Paul and Donna are excellent, fast and understanding of your vision needs. "

June 2, 2015