Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Jaitly

Dr Jaitly is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. His bedside manner is stellar. He takes time to listen and consider your thoughts. I'd had stabbing headaches for 2 years and he immediately put me on prev medicine and explained dietary triggers. Within a week I was pain free! That was over 5 years ago. I highly recommend him. I wish all doctors were as compassionate and effective as Dr Jaitly.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I met Dr Jaitly at Southern Medical Hospital a few days ago during consults for my sister. He has been consistently kind and very informative. An awesome experience.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Jaitly is an excellent doctor. His bedside manner is very good and he is a good listener. He keeps himself very abreast of current trends in neurology. When I was faced with choosing between 3 different treatment options for my diagnosis, he encouraged me to do my own research, even offering me links to website and giving me literature to read so that I could make an informed decision that I was comfortable with.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Rakesh Jaitly's Credentials

• Llrm Med Coll, Meerut Univ, Meerut, Up, India (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kensington, MD