You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank Kortbeek

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Kortbeek completed my L4-L5 surgery almost ten years ago. I was 15 years old and had been in pain for two years. Dr. Yoneida found a broken vertebrae and two herniated discs and referred me to Dr. Kortbeek. He was able to complete the surgery without doing fusion and has made it possible for me to compete in sports, ride horses, and live a very comfortable life. I owe a ton to Dr. Kortbeek!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

After dr Durand messed up my ankle by leaving gauze and wire sutures and cotton in my ankle which caused a serious infection dr kortbeek was a god sent and stepped up to the plate and cleaned up the mess that dr Durand created I just wish all doctors were as caring about there patients and anyone who is lucky enough to have dr kortbeek should know they have the best and not to worry thank you dr frank kortbeek

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Kortbeek has a very warm heart and is very compassionate. I first saw him in 2012 after 4 surgeons turning me down. I had 2 herniated discs that left me almost completly paralized on my right side. I was seen in emercency on a saturday night where 2 surgeons said they couln't operate but knew someone who woould. That someone was Dr Kortbeek, I saw him on Monday and he did the surgery on Wednesday. Right after surgery I was able to take a few steps on my own and then had a full recovery. I was 6 weeks out from a fitness competition and reinjured my back again. After 10 months on bed rest we finally decided to do a fusion. Its been 3 wekks since my surgery and am doing very well. Dr Kortbeek is very friendly and really knows his work, he is unlike any other Dr I have ever been to. Cheryl (his receptionist) also is an amazing person, very prompt and friendly. Both of them make you feel like you are a friend rather than a person with a problem. I can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr F Kortbeek gave me my life back after removing a synovial cyst 8mm in size from my L4 in July 2010.It took a good year and a half healing but I was back gardening and sleeping again. He has a great bedside manner as well. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Very knowledgable, great support staff. From terrible left leg pain to "no" pain after my discectomy and laminectomy operation. He and his staff are the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Kortbeek repaired my torn ACL in the fall of 2010, he took the time to explain my surgery options and was very helpful in the follow up consults to ensure I was receiving proper physio. The surgery was successful, I was back playing sports within 12 months and have not had knee issues since.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Frank Kortbeek's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kortbeek was amazing. Had an ACL reconstruction and everything went smoothly. His work speaks for his self, my incisions are clean and small. "

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did a great job on my right knee last March; can hardly wait for my left knee--hopefully it goes just as well! "

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "June 2015 Dr kortbeek reattached my left hamstring I am vary happy with his work thanks Doc "

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kortbeek completed my L4-L5 surgery almost ten years ago. I was 15 years old and had been in pain for two years. Dr. Yoneida found a broken vertebrae and t..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am very impressed with this doctor and would recommend anytime. Thank you Dr. Kortbeek for taking such good care of me."

October 6, 2014