You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marybeth E. Hourihan

Dr Hourihan is amazing. Not only is she very knowledgeable in her field, but she also brings a very positive energy and approach to her work. My Son was diagnosed with severe dilated cardiomyopathy at birth. Dr Hourihan has followed him his whole life and is one of the primary reasons he's still alive.Can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

She's been great! My soon has a genetic heart mutation and she's made things so easy and she's been very comforting along the way! I would recommend her to ANYONE

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable, I was her patient for 12+ years from middle childhood until I moved away as an adult. One of my favorite doctors (of many) ever!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Hourihan has been very good in her care of my adult daughter with Down syndrome and cardiac concerns. She continues to see my daughter even as an adult. I believe pediatric docs have much more information about Down syndrome, much more than adult only docs unless they make the effort to really learn. Her PCP is a family doctor which is the best, in my opinion, for her general care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Marybeth E. Hourihan's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Marybeth" to "Marybeth E."

October 20, 2013