You may also like

Rate Dr. Vu N. Truong

Dr. Vu N. Truong's Ratings

i don't find him to be a very caring doctor. He perform surgery on my husband and he didn't call to check up on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Nothing but amazing things to say about him and his receptionist Angela. I have seen him a few times. One time I was in emergency and he was on call, happened to be there. Saw me, took me into surgery and I was home all within six hours. I know that is timing and not all because of him. But the way he takes time to speak to me and my family is so appreciated. Always nice to know that when I call I will always be greeted by a cheerful hello from Angela as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I was unsure when my father was assigned to Dr Truong after his Dr who was well respected and liked by my father retired. On my first visit while waiting in the office you thought everyone in that office was on happy juice. You would soon learn that this is in their DNA and in turn rubs off on you. The transition was smooth and Dr Truong patient and bed side care was bar nun. Angela the traffic controller was very pleasant to interact with unlike the grumpy stereotypes that you come across at specialist office. I almost never do write up of this kind but when one is deserving you feel obligated.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2691099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Truong is a confident, professional, knowledgeable and skilled surgeon/ urologist. He performed an orchiectomy to remediate a tumour. He put me at ease prior to the surgery and the surgery itself went smoothly and painlessly. Dr. Truong personally called my wife after the operation and put her at ease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Have been a patient of Dr Truong's for many years. Over that time he has resolved several issues I was facing, and did so professionally, pleasantly and effectively.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Ended up waiting over an hour because it was so backed up. The receptionist was one of the best I've seen, she was incredibly positive and uplifting. Dr. Truong was great too. He diagnosed me with the proper condition I did end up having and gave me the proper treatment necessary. I also suggested to him that the medication I was taking had given me nasty side-effects, and so he didn't hesitate for a second to give me another antibiotic. However, I went to another Urologist soon after and the urologist was able to find a condition that Dr. Truong was unable to identify (despite me telling him I had this condition. It was a physical condition that is properly diagnosable with an physical examination using 2 fingers). Nevertheless, he's a great Urologist and he takes the time to understand you and find out what your problems are. Didn't feel rushed. Overall happy with the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

I had a procedure with Dr.Truong and to say the least he was fantastic.His bedside manner was very professional, and he showed great interest. Also he is very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I just had a cystoscopy with Dr Truong and I was a huge wailing baby the entire way. It's my worst nightmare to stick anything into my bladder. He was supportive, kind, reassuring and considerate the whole time and all I could do was choke out a couple thank you's and mhmm's. He knew how scary this was for me and did his best to calm me and told me I did a great job going through my procedure. The camera insertion and the liquid filling was a weird sensation but he used numbing gel and told me which instruments were being applied where, and nothing hurt besides a slight pinch going in and coming out. He uses his expertise to help the person's life quality, and thinks about what they are going through every step of the way. I couldn't want more in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

This Doctor is polite and knowledgeable and is ready to answer any inquiry. His staff are super efficient despite the busy practice. Dr. Truong performed laser surgery on my prostate under GA which has been most helpful giving practically full recovery. He is a credit to his profession and i applaud his dedication to help the suffering.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Was an excellent and very personable doctor for my mother Bonnie Pasche with her Kidney Stone Surgery. As her Daughter Lori I was very impressed by his outstanding kind and generous mannerism. Would highly recommend this doctor. He is a great asset to anyone in need. Call me whenever you need to get any reviews or recommendations about this great doctor 604-255-7248. Sincerely Lori.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1136124].votes_count ]]