Ratings for Dr. Vu N. Truong

It's undeniable he is a talented surgeon. I've been a patient of his and I'm a colleague as well. I'm not concerned with his lapse in judgement with his billing, my concern is the care he provides for his patients which in my opinion is top notch. The government rips taxpayers off everyday and we are none the wiser but when it happens to them it makes front page of the news and tarnishes the reputation of a great doctor. He paid his dues and deserves a second chance. I hope the outcome of this all doesn't rob our community of someone who has the potential to change/save a life. I'm praying for you Dr Truong.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Went though with Green Light Therapy with Dr.Truong and he is terrific. Attentive, focused and supportive. Fabulous results! Dave Somerford February 2,2017

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Obviously a brilliant fraudster, patients are really sick, with dementia, lets clean up this rotten system

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

This guy is the best! I have been going to him for over 3 years dealing with my bladder cancer. Even though he is incredibly busy, he schedules me in me right away if i have any concerns. He knows his stuff, has the most incredible receptionist in Angela, I feel like I'm in the best hands in the world, and I sure hope he doesn't lose any privileges over medicare billing BS. We all know great doctors like him can go anywhere else in the world, especially the U.S. and get paid a lot more. So...when yo see this kind of thing happening more and more, pay them what they deserve so they are less likely to take billing in their own hands. Let them be the best doctors they can be, and not have them worry about the money.! keep your head up Dr. Truong, keep fighting and don't leave us.....Nick Del Monte

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr troung is the best doctor I have ever had a true caring physician had cancer he treated me for eight years the absolute best and I agree regarding Angie number one

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

You were available when I needed you most ie going through cancer treatment. Please keep your chin up Dr Truong.There are many like me that truly need your companionate care SJR Burnaby

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Great experience with Dr. Truong. A consummate, caring professional.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Truong's name can now be added to the long list of crooked physicians practicing at Burnaby General Hospital (look up Dr. Jerome Lee.) Truong has been charged with fraud for overbilling MSP.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

This guy knows his stuff. Started in his office with a kidney stone. The conventional treatment by others didn't work, so we decided on surgery by him to correct the fact that a stone had moved into the ureter. The operation was a success. I was in and out of the hospital in a single day. 5 days later he removed the stent in his office in minutes. 3 days after that I went back to jogging. By the way, Angela, his receptionist, is nice, cheerful, and high energy. Hi Angie! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I was shocked the day I saw RED and went directly over to my local ER and while I wasn’t told a lot, by the way they related to me I was sure they knew and referred me for an exam right away. Dr. Vu Truong, MD, Urologist, had me in for an exam quickly and it showed in the lining of my bladder. During my follow up at his office he put my wife and I a little more at ease by reviewing the results and telling us that the plan of treatment has a high success rate, and said he was glad I came in at the first sign of symptoms. Being thorough he also ordered and CT scan to make sure it didn't spared anywhere else and that was when another big surprise came. The CT discover a large aneurysm in my spline. Well to make a long story shorter Dr. Truong's team at Burnaby General was great and they did a lot to make me feel at ease and the procedure was successful. The aneurysm procedure went well and I was told by the Vascular Surgeon that without the CT scan they most likely wouldn’t of found the aneurysm until it was too late. I have been free of a reoccurrence for over a year now and I'm on a maintenance exam schedule and back to my normal life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016