Ratings for Dr. Vu N. Truong

Dr troung is the best doctor I have ever had a true caring physician had cancer he treated me for eight years the absolute best and I agree regarding Angie number one

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

You were available when I needed you most ie going through cancer treatment. Please keep your chin up Dr Truong.There are many like me that truly need your companionate care SJR Burnaby

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Great experience with Dr. Truong. A consummate, caring professional.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Truong's name can now be added to the long list of crooked physicians practicing at Burnaby General Hospital (look up Dr. Jerome Lee.) Truong has been charged with fraud for overbilling MSP.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

This guy knows his stuff. Started in his office with a kidney stone. The conventional treatment by others didn't work, so we decided on surgery by him to correct the fact that a stone had moved into the ureter. The operation was a success. I was in and out of the hospital in a single day. 5 days later he removed the stent in his office in minutes. 3 days after that I went back to jogging. By the way, Angela, his receptionist, is nice, cheerful, and high energy. Hi Angie! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I was shocked the day I saw RED and went directly over to my local ER and while I wasn’t told a lot, by the way they related to me I was sure they knew and referred me for an exam right away. Dr. Vu Truong, MD, Urologist, had me in for an exam quickly and it showed in the lining of my bladder. During my follow up at his office he put my wife and I a little more at ease by reviewing the results and telling us that the plan of treatment has a high success rate, and said he was glad I came in at the first sign of symptoms. Being thorough he also ordered and CT scan to make sure it didn't spared anywhere else and that was when another big surprise came. The CT discover a large aneurysm in my spline. Well to make a long story shorter Dr. Truong's team at Burnaby General was great and they did a lot to make me feel at ease and the procedure was successful. The aneurysm procedure went well and I was told by the Vascular Surgeon that without the CT scan they most likely wouldn’t of found the aneurysm until it was too late. I have been free of a reoccurrence for over a year now and I'm on a maintenance exam schedule and back to my normal life.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Truong allowed me to make the decision regarding medications and evenyually surgery. A number of people I know have had surgery with lasting complications which made me delay my own . My surgery was very successful, I now wish I ad opted for it sooner. Dr Truong is very personable, has never rushed me and always answered my questions. Angela is the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Receptionist, Angela is great, very patient and professional. Although I had to wait to see doctor, Dr Truong was very personable and understanding. He answered any questions I had prior to me asking them.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Great doctor and what can I say about his receptionist amazing the best I have seen

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Discovered I had a kidney stone late on Sunday night and as they was some concern about infection on Monday I was referred to Dr Truong who performed a procedure that very night at Burnaby General to blast it with a laser. Found him to be a very informative and compassionate man who explained everything in easy to understand terms.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015