You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vu N. Truong

Dr Truong allowed me to make the decision regarding medications and evenyually surgery. A number of people I know have had surgery with lasting complications which made me delay my own . My surgery was very successful, I now wish I ad opted for it sooner. Dr Truong is very personable, has never rushed me and always answered my questions. Angela is the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Receptionist, Angela is great, very patient and professional. Although I had to wait to see doctor, Dr Truong was very personable and understanding. He answered any questions I had prior to me asking them.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Discovered I had a kidney stone late on Sunday night and as they was some concern about infection on Monday I was referred to Dr Truong who performed a procedure that very night at Burnaby General to blast it with a laser. Found him to be a very informative and compassionate man who explained everything in easy to understand terms.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Nothing but amazing things to say about him and his receptionist Angela. I have seen him a few times. One time I was in emergency and he was on call, happened to be there. Saw me, took me into surgery and I was home all within six hours. I know that is timing and not all because of him. But the way he takes time to speak to me and my family is so appreciated. Always nice to know that when I call I will always be greeted by a cheerful hello from Angela as well.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I was unsure when my father was assigned to Dr Truong after his Dr who was well respected and liked by my father retired. On my first visit while waiting in the office you thought everyone in that office was on happy juice. You would soon learn that this is in their DNA and in turn rubs off on you. The transition was smooth and Dr Truong patient and bed side care was bar nun. Angela the traffic controller was very pleasant to interact with unlike the grumpy stereotypes that you come across at specialist office. I almost never do write up of this kind but when one is deserving you feel obligated.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Truong is a confident, professional, knowledgeable and skilled surgeon/ urologist. He performed an orchiectomy to remediate a tumour. He put me at ease prior to the surgery and the surgery itself went smoothly and painlessly. Dr. Truong personally called my wife after the operation and put her at ease.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Have been a patient of Dr Truong's for many years. Over that time he has resolved several issues I was facing, and did so professionally, pleasantly and effectively.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Ended up waiting over an hour because it was so backed up. The receptionist was one of the best I've seen, she was incredibly positive and uplifting. Dr. Truong was great too. He diagnosed me with the proper condition I did end up having and gave me the proper treatment necessary. I also suggested to him that the medication I was taking had given me nasty side-effects, and so he didn't hesitate for a second to give me another antibiotic. However, I went to another Urologist soon after and the urologist was able to find a condition that Dr. Truong was unable to identify (despite me telling him I had this condition. It was a physical condition that is properly diagnosable with an physical examination using 2 fingers). Nevertheless, he's a great Urologist and he takes the time to understand you and find out what your problems are. Didn't feel rushed. Overall happy with the visit.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Vu N. Truong's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Truong allowed me to make the decision regarding medications and evenyually surgery. A number of people I know have had surgery with lasting complications w..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist, Angela is great, very patient and professional. Although I had to wait to see doctor, Dr Truong was very personable and understanding. He answere..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and what can I say about his receptionist amazing the best I have seen "

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Discovered I had a kidney stone late on Sunday night and as they was some concern about infection on Monday I was referred to Dr Truong who performed a procedur..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "i don't find him to be a very caring doctor. He perform surgery on my husband and he didn't call to check up on him. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but amazing things to say about him and his receptionist Angela. I have seen him a few times. One time I was in emergency and he was on call, happened..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was unsure when my father was assigned to Dr Truong after his Dr who was well respected and liked by my father retired. On my first visit while waiting in th..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Truong is a confident, professional, knowledgeable and skilled surgeon/ urologist. He performed an orchiectomy to remediate a tumour. He put me at ease p..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient of Dr Truong's for many years. Over that time he has resolved several issues I was facing, and did so professionally, pleasantly and effect..."

September 9, 2014