Ratings for Dr. Richard Blake Chitsey

I have being going to Dr Chitsey for 5 years or so. Has always been kind and knowledgeable. He is very good doctor and I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He was extremely rushed during my first appointment. I don't mind if someone is rude or distracted as long as I get the care I need. Nothing was addressed. He spent more time bitching about where I used to live then listening to me.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Rudest Dr on the planet. He cares only about himself. Jerk!! I don't know how he is allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Blake Chitsey is precise and to the point he is a might awkwardly cold hearted somewhat however I consider the circumstances I am sure I would be the same way ,I do like him and the way he explains the diagnosis , He is a firm and fair Doctor ..I see absolutely nothing wrong with his demure or attitude regardless of any review stated on this page I view him intellectual and very professional ,As long a person is being treated and cured I see no point to express a negative report on him.. I am cold myself and I am sure you would not like me either at all ! I am a Dr. but not in the medical field I have a Doctorate in Literary Sciences /Fine Arts from "The University of Maine " and am a Temp Employee at a Plastics Factory and a Fulltime Wife and Grandmother of 15 and one on the way and A fulltime Artist and Author of Children's literature .. Thank-You, Dr. Patricia Ellen Raynard ... P.S. Whomever is calling from your office for the last two days better cool it because when we answer they hang up and have called more than once I can tell you that ! Next time we are calling The Sheriff because this gets annoying !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I was in the north Arkansas regional medical center . Dr. Chitsey came in to visit me as one of my Doctors. I was having dizzy spells, magnesium and iron deficiency, chest pain and continuing vomiting . He was SMUG , ARROGANT not allowing to explain my symptoms. Without knowing anything but what he read on his chart never at one time looking at me directly in the eyes told me I would be just fine . I cant believe the medical board allows this person to have a license in the state of Arkansas ? Do yourself a favor and use this information when choosing a doctor in Harrison Arkansas . Thanks for your time , Lisa M

Submitted July 8, 2017

Excellent doctor! Listens to your concerns and is straight to the point. Very intelligent and experienced. Will go out of his way to explain his diagnosis. And give options on best courses of treatment. Staff is excellent also! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

He's quiet not rude and not stuck up I'm a high maintenance patient and he's always kind to me Tracy M

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Thought he was ok but I was wrong. Rude and arrogant. Wouldn't see him again if I was dying!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Worst doctor EVER! He is rude , won't listen to you or let you speak. If you think something is wrong he will say you are fine so don't see him.. please go to another doctor , he is stuck up and knows nothing he has treated everyone i know like dirt and told them they are fine and come to find out they are VERY sick and needed proper treatment witch he did not give.,

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

dr chitsey is the most intelligent physician I've ever seen. he is concise and accurate in his diagnosis. very busy clinic but staff also excellent

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Richard Blake Chitsey's Credentials

• University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 1996)

GHI