Ratings for Dr. Anthony Quan Hong

Dr Quan Hong is THE best doctor I've ever been to. He helped me with my seizure disorder, and my wife's menier's disease.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Quan Hong for over 4 years. He diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis. I had tingling in my hand, he immediately sent me for a MRI of the brain. He saw some lesions on my brain, then set me up for a spinal tap in the office. The spinal tap was horrible, but only because it was painful, the staff that did it was extremely caring and made me feel very comfortable. Anytime I call the answering service they have been very helpful. The office responds to any questions I have right away. I am even able to ask to speak to the doctor only, and he himself returns my phone call that same day. To me thats a huge deal. He genuinely seems to care about all his patients. Every visit I have, I never feel rushed. He does the exam as usual but makes me comfortable to tell him anything. We even laugh and talk about his family. I would definitely say he is the best doctor I have. I wish all my other doctors were as friendly and nice as him. Best doctor EVER!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Anthony Quan Hong's Credentials

• Univ Of Dublin, Trinity Coll, Sch Of Physic, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1993)