Ratings for Dr. Simon Lee

I was reffered to this doctor by a friend and when I called a very rude receptionist answered and when I requested appointment she gave me an appointment in a working day for me so I told her that this day doesn't work and if she can find another one she told me we cant help u then she hanged the line on me ...if this the attitude of his secretary im wondering what would be his attitude .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

This Doctor only wants to sell you their homemade unproven cosmetic cream. He immediately wave you off once you tell them you are not interested. The associate lady is not a doctor but she will present herself as one. Rude receptionist. Place is a mess, not organize at all.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I visited Dr. Simon Lee office because of face allergy. He prescribed a cream for the allergy, and provided a sample of natural skin-care product. After following instructions, the allergy subsided. I kept using the skin-care product for two weeks, my friends noticed a big improvement on my face. They said I looked younger than before.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Lee by a friend who had a great experience with him. I've had a rash on my face for the last few months that I wanted him to examine and he thoroughly asked about my medical history before diagnosing my condition. I found him to be very patient and concerned about my situation, considering I have seen other dermatologists before who have been quite dismissive. Overall, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Lee because I felt like I had his undivided attention and he was genuinely concerned about my health. In the end, his prescription worked and I no longer have to deal with my rash. Would highly recommend Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

The most uncaring doctor that I have been to. He has this " I don't care" attitude. He will see you for the first consultation then pass you along to his lady associate. They will not spend time to listen or answer any of your questions or concerns. There are a few receptionist , some has major attitude problem and some are clueless!! Extremely incompetent! DO NOT recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been fighting skin problems for a few years now, and my family doctor referred Dr. Lee to resolve my issues. I am impressed with his knowledge and experience, he illustrated me the pros and cons of each treatment and recommended on for me. I am happy with the current progress and I am more confident after each appointment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My family doctor referred Dr. Lee to me. He spent time explaining the progress and set realistic expectations. I feel very comfortable with his expert opinion and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He was very caring and attentive to my questions and I am happy with the treatment options and alternatives he provided.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

After a few session with Dr. Lee, it is very encouraging to see great progress. I am confident he will be able to resolve my skin problems after seeing rapid improvement. The all natural cream from their office definitely helps with skin irritation.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

My family doctor referred Dr. Lee to me and after a few appointments I am more confident with myself. He spent time explaining the progress and set realistic expectations. I feel very comfortable of his expert opinion and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017