Ratings for Dr. Simon Lee

The most uncaring doctor that I have been to. He has this " I don't care" attitude. He will see you for the first consultation then pass you along to his lady associate. They will not spend time to listen or answer any of your questions or concerns. There are a few receptionist , some has major attitude problem and some are clueless!! Extremely incompetent! DO NOT recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I have been fighting skin problems for a few years now, and my family doctor referred Dr. Lee to resolve my issues. I am impressed with his knowledge and experience, he illustrated me the pros and cons of each treatment and recommended on for me. I am happy with the current progress and I am more confident after each appointment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My family doctor referred Dr. Lee to me. He spent time explaining the progress and set realistic expectations. I feel very comfortable with his expert opinion and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He was very caring and attentive to my questions and I am happy with the treatment options and alternatives he provided.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

After a few session with Dr. Lee, it is very encouraging to see great progress. I am confident he will be able to resolve my skin problems after seeing rapid improvement. The all natural cream from their office definitely helps with skin irritation.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

My family doctor referred Dr. Lee to me and after a few appointments I am more confident with myself. He spent time explaining the progress and set realistic expectations. I feel very comfortable of his expert opinion and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr. Lee , and I had a great experience during the appointment. He was detail oriented and informative. He addressed all my concerns regarding my skin problems. It was very conforting experience and I am looking forward to my next appointment with Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Simon Lee was recommended by my family doctors, and he was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to provide multiple recommendations and method to preventative measure. After a few sessions, I saw great results.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Very informative and professional, the doctor there was able to significantly improve my skin problems after a few appointments. I definitely recommend this office, if you have any skin problems.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Lee has treated my family for various types of skin issues over the years. He is helpful and experienced. The office is busy because the effectiveness of his treatment. I overheard a lot of times that many patients were adamant to see the doctor asap. The front desk was trying to help and arranged appointments accordingly. Sometimes it caused extra wait time. Not ideal. But if the treatment works, that's the trade off.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016