Ratings for Dr. Richard Scheid

Dr. Scheid takes care of my family, He is very professional and his staff is friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I’ve know Dr. Scheid and his staff for a long time and have always found everyone to be very professional and friendly. I can’t imagine going anywhere else for my exam or my glasses. Keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

He messed up my eye glass prescription. I had to book another appointment. He was impatient and did not listen.

Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Scheid has been my eye doctor for my entire life. He sees my children now too. He always listens, asks after you and takes the time to handle any concerns. He is always willing to try multiple things to get a solution if you are having trouble with contact lenses or anything really. He has always been very helpful, he is great with my kids, I will be sad to see him retire :'(

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Scheid has been my optometrist for many years now and in my opinion he is very good at his profession. I wish all doctors could be like him!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I have been going to Dr Scheid?Bender since I retired from the Air Force in 1991. The staff are great always making you feel welcome and almost like you are their only patient. Both doctors take their time to explain things to you in very simple terms, in my opininion they are both outstanding Optometrists.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I've been going to Dr.Scheid since I moved here in 1989. I have always found Dr.Scheid and his staff to be knowledgeable and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

have been a patient for 20 plus years. All staff are excellent. Don't know why the negative comments. In all those years the staff have been great. Would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. is professional and knowledgeable. Staff are unfriendly creating an unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Scheid since I was a small child. He is a great optometrist.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011