Dr. Susan Turner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Susan Turner

One of the best customer experiences I've had in medical care. Super warm, personal, capable and effective. Thank you Dr. Sue for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I've seen Dr. Turner several times over perhaps the last 12 years or so. I find her very pleasant, knowledgeable and have no hesitation about recommending her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My feet hurt and now they don't! I felt so looked after by Dr. Turner. I commend her practice and all the wisdom she offers. Months of worrying and wondering what was going to happen in the future got really simple and easy as soon as I saw her and got what my feet really needed. One of the best things I've ever done for myself. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I wanted a second opinion for my falling arches and when I went to see Dr. Turner, her focus was to fit me for orthodics. I shared the details of my 1st consult with another podiatrist (and I did not disclose that the other podiatrist did not recommend orthodics). During Dr. Turner's examination., i felt that it was less thorough and she did not confirm nor add any opinions to my account of my previous diagnosis. I was so turned off by her trying to sell me $500+ orthodics.

Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Susan Turner

Dr. Susan Turner's response
I am sorry that you were disappointed and your expectation wasn't fulfilled. Regarding, the orthotics, there are as many opinions as there are practitioners. Sometimes physicians who are not as comfortable or confident making orthotics will shy away from that approach. One of the things I have learned in my 26 years of practicing podiatry and making orthotics, is that ultimately the patient needs thorough information so they can make the best decision for themselves. I cannot decide for them. The last thing I ever intend to do is "try to sell" orthotics. It's not responsible medicine and never goes well.

Submitted April 25, 2017

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Turner and felt very well looked after :)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr Susan Turner and her staff were very helpful, with my foot care needs.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Staff were curtious and helpful with parking. Dr. Turner is knowledgeable and quick to share with patient. She is cautious and interested in prevention.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Turner. Friendly, knowledgeable. Does not rush you. My feet feel so much better since seeing her. I would definitely recommend her

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

This is just about the worst podiatrist I've ever been treated by. I have seen many over many years because I have two severely deformed feet. She cut me, went off her mark three times with the grinder/dremmel, scraping my skin badly. She did not relieve my pain that I went for and charged me $40 or $45 despite getting coverage through MHR. I'll not be back. If you are looking for a good podiatrist, especially if you know what that means, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Dr. Turner has been my podiatrist for many years. I am a Special Needs patient and I am very happy to see her every five to six weeks.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. Susan Turner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Turner is a very popular practitioner with her patients. She has helped people with their foot problems for 27 years in Vancouver. Her specialty is in biomechanics and orthotics. She can assess and treat any foot problem and doesn't push orthotics. Her approach is conservative, practical and committed to get to the source of the foot issues. She is excellent at troubleshooting orthotics and biomechanical foot issues. Her pricing is fair.

• English

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup