Ratings for Dr. Phillip Carter

Excellent! My daughter got her braces at a reasonable cost. We highly recommend Dr. Carter and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

They do not charge unless orthodontic work is required. We have had 5 appointments so far and no charge

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

getting my upper teeth fixed (adult patient) DR.Carter is a cool guy really like him and have recommended him to others, and i haven't even had my braces of yet! its also nice to hear that others agree

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Carter is such a nice guy. He is very approachable and very kind to his patient.. Suzanne and Darlene are also great, they are all very helpful and professional. I'll be starting my treatment next month.. I trust that Dr. Carter will also give me a perfect smile and wishing for the nice result of my teeth after my braces. I know i'm on the right track..

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Carter, Darlene & the rest of his staff are AMAZING!! My children both had teeth like a shark and now, they both have amazing smiles thanks to Dr. Carter! Everything from the quality of orthodontics that you receive to the great parking, way exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate for one second to recommend anyone of my friends, family or even strangers.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Carter is an awesome orthodontist! He is very easy to talk to and very friendly. He always answered all the questions i had and i always felt very at ease under his care. He is very good at what he does! I now have a PERFECT smile!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Carter and his staff are amazing. I love the fact that I dont have to worry about invoicing the insurance companies. His prices are much lower than the other 2 quotes I had. He treats my daughter very well and she likes him. He works very well with kids.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Excellent orthodontist! I am an adult patient and couldn't be happier with my results. He is a perfectionist - exactly what you want in an ortho! Very friendly, cheerful, and patient when explaining procedures. 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Great orthodontist, very friendly, and could always answer all of my questions. I would tell anyone to go to him. Never once was i afraid to go to the orthodontist. Great guy!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007