Ratings for Dr. Ralph Joe Teague

Dr. Teague is wonderful! However, his staff is not so wonderful. I give him 5 stars. I give his staff 1 star.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

He's a good doctor, however his staff and nurses do not return phone calls and are not helpful in the least.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Teague became my doctor after I had thyroid cancer 25 years ago, and I fully trust him to make sure my medication is adjusted correctly and thyroid levels are where they need to be.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Teague is great. Staff is rude Jody Ann gets an F in customer service. I attend Dr's with both parents and husband and her attitude and rudeness is unacceptable. Advice to her find a back office job so he does t lose patients.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Teague is one of the smartest men I know and an above excellent doctor. I see him for diabetes and related conditions and feel very fortunate to be a patient of his. He has been able to pull symptoms of multiple illnesses together to arrive at a useful treatment plan for my endocrine-related illnesses. I like him a lot and enjoy speaking with him. He is courteous to both my wife and myself, as is his staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Absolutely the most knowledgeable Dr. that I visited for any reason!!! I really don't care what he prescribes, it has worked!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I love Dr. Teague. He is not the warmest man, but he is extremely knowledgeable about diabetes and related illnesses. In fact, he treats or helps treat multiple illnesses of mine and is aware of what medications I can and cannot take with these illnesses. He is often running behind, but that is because he is spending 25-30 minutes per patient. Best advice is to go in there at a time of the month when the elderly usually don't (aka not at retirement check time). Unlike a previous poster, all my meds that have generics are generic.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

very arrogant. he insists on using brand name medications not generic

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

He has turned my diabetes and my attitude around and generally improved my health and life. I'm very satisfied. I would like more realistic scheduling - I've had physicians who had their office call to advise they were running behind schedule. It's not unheard of to make that accommodation. Physicians and airlines give the greatest attention to your life and care least about your time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Teague was able to diagnose Pericarditis with me when my general Dr. could not and sent me home. Only on my second visit to the general Dr. and telling him that Dr. Teague thinks it is Pericarditous does the General Dr. finally say it may be and gives me a pass to the Cardiologist. It was indeed Pericarditous and had casued some damage that my Cardiologist is now treating. Dr. Teague listens, cares, explains and has wonderful knowlege. Thanks Dr. Teague.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Ralph Joe Teague's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)