Ratings for Dr. Barry MacMillan

Very knowledgeable doctor, I under stand staff is under stress due to lot of phone call to be answered , on quiet time , they are friendly , hate to see Macmillan retire before I die, always love to talk soccer with with him

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Never had a bad experience. Rhonda is amazing and dr. Mac is an awesome doctor. Very smart and funny and helpful. Highly recommended him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Always double books appointments and gets you out as soon as possible if he's not your friend

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr mac is the best I've ever seen and takes the time fit every concern I have no matter what the appt was for. Will follow up and make sure you are doing your tests and explains things excellent. Will see my kids during my appt even if I didn't book them one to. Finds out what's wrong and gets you into treatment asap. Manages aND monitors an illness personally. Tells you like it is and will always do or look at more or whatever you ask him to during any appointment. . His staff tho is not very pleasant and acts like she is your Dr and asks personal questions and is rude uncaring and usually in a bad mood and has no time for you. The morning person I think is Rhonda and she always is angry sounding and makes me feel like I'm bothering her and that it's her way or the highway. Abs if you disagree with her you can expect to never get an appt when you desire it or anything helpful again. . She needs to not be rude and not act like it's her practice and to not be so invasive with her questions and to not answer for Dr mac .. if I call to ask him a question I want him to answer it and not always have her telling me what it is. Eg. .. I call to find out about my medications and want to ask Dr about it but she will not pass it along abs will tell you What she thinks instead. Not good. . BUT DR MAC HAS BEEN THE GREATEST DR I HAVE BEEN TO TO DATE IN MANITOBA.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I had 2 medical concerns. Waited about an hour . He rushed through appointment. Had to go to walk in clinic for sinusitis. Got samples of Avamys spray. Was in and out of wslk-in less than 15 mibutes

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

If your appointment is for 2 pm you don't get in at least an hour after. Once you get to see him, he rushes and does not listen what you have to say, because he is anxious to see the next person.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have been with Dr.Mac my entire life, he always makes sure I am doing all I can for myself before throwing me on any medication which I appreciate, as other doctors take 5 minutes with you and prescribe a bunch of different meds without knowing your medical past. The only thing that I would change with the office is Paula , she can seem cold and uncaring. I feel as though I am an inconvenience to her whenever I talk to her.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. MacMillan is truly one of the most caring Dr. I have ever dealt with. Both his knowledge and compassion are outstanding. As for waiting times never been a problem unless there has been an emergency. Seeing him over 35 yrs.

Submitted December 19, 2016

If you ever book an appointment come an hour or 2 after all they do is overbook

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr MacMillan has been my physician for over 30 years! Have always loved his care for concerns big and small! Delivered my two children who both also go to him. (That wouldnt happen unless I truly trusted him as a doctor!) Wouldn't want any other.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016