Ratings for Dr. Yasser K. Botros

On June 21, 2017 Dr. Botros fixed my ventral hernia at the North York General Hospital. Today, a month later, I am back to my normal life, all my regular activities, including gym. I have only the best things to say about my experience, and I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to Dr. Botros, his office assistant Amber, his colleagues, anesthesiologists, and nurses at North York General – all of them done an excellent job! Mikhail T.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

In Toronto where most of the doctors are way too commercial; he was my rare find. I have a long history of laprotomies; and he assited my gynea doc in one of my difficult surgery. I met him in my post op appointment and gave me ample time to answer all my questions. Highly recommend him for abdomen surgeries.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Botros is the best surgeon that I have ever had. I had minor surgery done yesterday and was very nervous. With his compassion and sence of humour he made me feel very relaxed. Amber his receptionist is always happy and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone needing general surgery.. Wayne Howard.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is "Chose". Unparallel compassion, remarkably caring and genuinely empathetic. He takes time --as much needed-- to understand you and then explain / answer any questions you may have. Most of the time he has answers related to his expertise but if something out of his area then he "finds answers from other experts" for you. He never leaves you alone in your journey. He is so humble. But his office can boast of having genuine caring and professional staff. I always found it same welcoming as during my first visit. Amber is a gem of a person!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr Botros sets the best example for physicians at large. He has a brilliant mind as well as exceptionally talented surgical hands. He is one of the very few who could thrive and survive on these gifts alone, however he also brings to the table the added elements of kindness, honesty and compassion that are so rare in the medical field. Overall an incredible man.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Botros is an excellent surgeon with an extremely kind soul and wonderful bedside manners. He is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the best results for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Botros is an exceptional general surgeon. He is extremely intelligent and knowledeable, takes the time to explain things to you in a way you will understand, does not rush you through appointments no matter how late he is running and is caring and compassionate. These traits make him truly outstanding in his field. You can be assured he will do everything he can to help you get back to the best health possible. An outstanding physician hands down -- and his assistant Amber is a ray of sunshine!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Botros, was one of the best and Kindest Doctors I have ever dealt with, he explained everything in simple terms and actually took the time to listened. My surgery and followup appointments went very well. Amber who runs his office is amazing I spoke to her several times and met her twice in the office, she is always smiling and so considerate with all of the patients. I am so greatful for my wonderful experience with Doctor Botros. After surgery I am feeling better then ever.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Wonderful Dr., he quickly understood my brothers complication, and both quickly and efficiently, performed surgery and followed up.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Yasser is a very kind gentleman, he took the time to explain the whole procedure and answered all my questions, on the day of the surgery he met me with an encouraging smile and made sure I was calm, he also came to see me during the recovery to make sure I am feeling good before I leave the hospital,,he also called me at night to check on me.. great caring doctor.. thank you ..

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017