Ratings for Dr. Jarmilla Bergmann

Good dentist, if you are looking for afternoon tea with Dr Bergmann and her girlfriends, unfortunately the receptionist Mariola will not be helpful if she doesn't like your insurance company many times I've been told by her that my insurance company is difficult to work with so she refuses to send my invoice directly to them, insisting that I have to pay upfront and mail the invoice to my insurance company myself, this is just not accurate, when my insurance company would inform me that they haven't received any invoice from Dr Bergmann's office, Mariola repeatly would tell me they are not telling me the truth. The person who is not being honest is Mariola who never did send my invoice to the insurance company, confirmed to me from another receptionist when i called back the next day. This has happened numerous times this year. My last treatment was very painful and the doctor filled out the prescription incorrectly therefore the pharmacist would not fill the prescription, I left 4 messages that day at Dr Bergmann's office and I never received a return call regarding this mather from her office. When I finally spoke to the office when I called a fifth time I was accused of lying to the receptionist about that I have left 4 messages. I was also taunted by the receptionist Mariola when I explained that there are websites such as this one I was challenged to go ahead and leave my review. What a nightmare it has become dealing with this dental office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I always hated going to dentists but not Dr. Bergman. She is the best. Very nice. And very gentle.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Nice doctor, but expensive and overcharging the patiens.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

The very best dentist ever...she's very patient and great with kids. My kids are not afraid to see her and they always come out smiling even when they're in pain. she's great.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009