Ratings for Dr. Jeanette Mendez

As noted in earlier ratings Dr. Mendez is abrupt and lacks a "bedside" manner. However, this doctor knows what she is doing, is highly skilled, very thorough and is not satisfied until all tests indicate that all is well with the patient. She answered all my questions and was very co-operative through 3 colonoscopy procedures. She may have saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a docgtor in my life. She was extremely rude. I have never met a more anitsocial person that is totally unaware of how her mistreatment of patients is brash, insensitive, uncouth, insolent and very unprofessional! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I'm amazed that she is able to make a living in this profession at all. I'm still in shock that a person of this nature exists expecially one that has a doctorate! I almost felt as if Ashton Kutchner himself was going to pop out one of the offices to tell me this was a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if Saturday Night Live basis a character after this very odd, extra ordinarily brazen, disconnected, discourteous doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Disagree, I found her very helpful and willing to give individual attention.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Mendez was rude, disrespectful and not the least bit caring or helpful. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. Jeanette Mendez's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1982)