Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Harris

I have been seeing him for years. I like him he is always helpful. My only problem is he has to see you for all refills. And that makes me have to go in more than once a year. More money for him less money for me. It's a scam for more money.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Harris for 5 years. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very helpful and knowledgeable at most things, always being thorough and taking time with us, we never feel rushed. I also appreciate that he never pushes medicines onto us and allows us to make the choices without feeling pressured. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have gone to this Dr. for years. He was a very good Dr. but something happened. I have bipolar and have no meds. He also will not call meds in if you run out. I'm looking for a new Dr. cause of this.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I find Dr. Harris very kind, helpful and good at answering questions. He does not rush a person but goes through all health problems. His staff used to be ornery, "too busy to give a shot"," I could do it". But lately he has had new staff who are exemplary in help and waiting on patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Harris is friendly and caring. He takes as much time as necessary with me to fully answer all my questions and address my concerns. I am very comfortable with him, and have no problem discussing any concerns I have. I trust him completely, and try to follow whatever orders he gives me; it is okay with him if I first ask questions so that I know why a course of treatment is best. His bedside manner is the very best! My health problems are all well controlled and supervised, so I am enjoying life to the utmost.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

He is a really nice guy and does a comprehensive evaluation, yet I believe he really overprescribes and is too liberal with painkillers

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

I appreciated that he would let my daughter explain what was wrong, because parents can get a little carried away...sometimes. Of course she is at the age to be able to explain.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. Michael T. Harris's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal