Ratings for Dr. Armando Gonzalves

If this is your family doctor, the best advice I can give you, is find a another right away. He missed diagnosed by mom's brain tumor and after she had emergency surgery to save her life, he acted indifferent to to her. Dr. Gonzalves laughs at or ignores our concerns regarding my dad's health. He lets my dad self diagnose and medicate and my dad has dimentia. He takes no appointments, its first come first serve. Dr. Gonzalves should have his licensed revoked. Do not trust your health or anyone you love to this man.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I was originally with this dr. as a child. I changed doctors as soon as I could. Punctuality is a joke. You are expected to make an appointment yet you wait for hours and there does not seem to be any system as to who goes in first. I have gone back with my father who found a lump. He informed us that my father had cancer and he'll have to have the organ removed. This was after having had the results from the ultrasound sit in my father's file for weeks instead of calling him back for a follow up because the results indicated a concern. Luckily my father had another problem that brought him in. This goes to show everyone, even when the dr.'s office says we'll call you if there is a problem, make an apt. to confirm the results

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

This is such a careless doctor who is so unknowledgeable I can't even believe it. He missreads important results and makes it seem non important. Luckily the results after a biopsy came out to be benighn but what if they hadn't, two years is a long time to let pass. Also when confronted on the situation which was discovered by someone else, he hummed and hummed and totally disregarded our conversation or that I was even in the room, and kept speaking to me in spanish when I toold him 50 times I don't understand the language??? I just couldn't believe a doctor of many years of practising could be so unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007