Ratings for Dr. Michael Courtland

I so appreciate his support he was able to address multiple concerns

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Courtland is a very knowledgeable, understanding and efficient cardiologist - with great "bedside manner" and good sense of humour. We are so very grateful that he was recommended to us.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Great Doctor, when no one else could solve my problems and illness, he made it his mission to help me and find out what was wrong. I trust his opinion and feel he offers the best advice and follow through!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

How fortunate I was to be referred to Dr. Courtland...he is a cardiologist who really seems to care about his patients - he is efficient and very knowledgeable and makes you feel very secure knowing that he will certainly get to the bottom of your heart problems. He also does not rush you through the appointment and he will address all of your questions and fears.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

would see him at any time any where. he was very pleasant and caring, made us feel comfortable and reassured us that he will get to the root of the problem

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Very caring doctor who listens to you. If you are fortunate enough to have him as your heart doctor then you are in the hands of the best.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

3 of my family members have had him and he is the most gentle speaking,caring Dr.I have ever met. Ecellent advice and is very thorough. My mother had one more year due to his good care. He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

When my father inlaw was alive, he was very intentive. Even phoned family at home in the evening when he thought necessary. He helped give my father inlaw 2 1/2 yrs more then we thought we'd have. He sits and listens and has no trouble giving the straight up truth. Awsome man

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr. Courtland is as puntual as his line of work will let him be. He is very kind & considerate. I feel that he is very knowledgable & up to date with latest heart medicines, etc. I feel very comfortable with him & know he will listen & answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007